Twenty Seven

Tami🦋
Zach and I sat at the cafeteria as we both ate our lunch. We just finished a very intense class, and we were both very hungry. Our freshman orientation was in a few days and Zach has been under a lot of pressure concerning the preparations and all other things since he was the class representative for our level.

He met with our seniors, departmental president and his team of senates in the faculty to discuss the planning and preparations for the orientation. I've also been helping him out with the banners, and compiling lists of all the various activities that we'll be doing at the orientation.
"I've not had time for myself in daysss!" Zach groaned out in agony as he emptied his bottled water.
"I must say Zach, you're really handling the responsibility of being the rep pretty well" I commended with a smile as I took a bite out of my chicken..
"Oh please, I hate this job.. I don't have time for myself anymore plus our seniors are fucking annoying! Zach do this, Zach have you spoken to the general secretary?, Zach we have protocols, Zach Zach Zach!!!" He complained his face full on scowling causing me to wince..
"Yeesh, they really are on your case sha" I said feeling for him..
"I'm telling you tami, I'm this close to loosing it.. this close" he said in annoyance gesturing with his fingers..

"Please don't loose it, remember you're representing our class.. plus they're our seniors.. just bear it" I comforted trying to ease his anger..
"Omo I don't care anymore o.. and do you know who I hate the most, that Serena or whatever her name is, I can't stand her! She's so pompous and acts like she's so much better than everyone else in the team.. Bitch" Zach insulted as he drank another full bottled water..
Whenever he's angry, he drinks excessive water.. it's a really weird habit I've noticed.. right now he has drank up to like three bottles..
"Okay, enough of the bottled water" I said with a chuckle collecting the bottle from him..

"You know something tami, when next we have our general meeting and that Serena starts her madness I'm going to tell her to shut her fucking face.." he said hissing in the process causing me to laugh out loud..
"Oya calm down boss, relax.. I'm honestly surprised that she's like that, she's always so calm during tutorial sessions" I said in wonder knowing who exactly he was talking about..
"Because she doesn't need to have an opinion during tutorials but when it's time for our meeting she's so loud, annoying and extra.. No one likes her, trust me" he said causing me to shake my head a small smile on my face..
Whenever Zach gets angry and in his feelings it's always a very funny scene.. But I don't blame him, the orientation has been giving him a whole lot of headaches..

"So tami, have you told tony about the orientation?" Zach asked changing the subject as I watched him eat his food..
I gave a sigh to that answering him " No I haven't. It keeps slipping my mind honestly"
"You really should tell him, so he'll make time to attend it.. Don't you miss him?" Zach asked in concern giving me a look..
Zach knows about my relationship with tony and he really ships us. He and tony spoke once on the phone and they really bonded with each other. Tony was so happy to see that I had already made a friend in my department and he said Zach was a good guy and told him to look after me.

Plus Zach is very excited on getting to meet him for the first time, that's why he's so keen on getting me to invite tony for our orientation. But honestly the real reason I haven't told tony is because I'm scared.. It's one thing for him to call me and text me, but then I'm worried that if we saw each other he'll see right through me and figure out what's really going on and I don't want that..
Lately, I've been having mixed feelings about my relationship with tony.. I don't know if I still like him and it's not like it's his fault, he's honestly the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for.. but then.. I just don't feel that strong emotion I used to for him.. times like these I really wish Kemi was here with me, she always knew the answer to my problems..
"You make sure you tell him today, I really want to meet him.."Zach said bringing me out of my thoughts..
All of a sudden, the atmosphere in the cafeteria became charged with murmurs and whispers. Zach and I looked at each other in confusion wondering what was currently going on when we noticed the three best friends walk in looking fabulous and expensive as usual with Derin tagging along and some guy I've not seen before..
"The crown lake queens have finally graced us with their presence.." I heard Zach mutter as he looked at them with a blank expression on his face..
"Is that what they're really called?" I asked as I looked at them sit at a particular table feeling like royalty everyone's eyes on them..