Eleven

Tami 🦋
Kemi and I stood right outside of Naomi's compound, the gate locked as we wondered if the party venue had changed or something. Kemi complimented my look squealing excitedly that I looked hot!. My hair was already styled into the African Ghana weaving with traditional beads attached to the end reaching the middle of my back, my tube top was snug to my body the Barbie printed right across my boobs boldly showing off my belly button.

My high waisted jeans hugging my curves nicely, and on my feet were simple white sneakers. I put in a lot of work to look really good for this party and I had to say I did a good job. Kemi also really looked nice. I unlocked my phone dialing derin's number.

He picked up, the background sounding really noisy. "Hey Tami, are you guys already here?"
"Yeah.. but the gate's locked" I answered.
"Oh, I'm coming.." and with that the call ended.
"What did he say?" Kemi asked impatiently
"He's coming.." I answered.

In a couple of seconds, the gate opened to reveal Derin looking really hot! and in his hands was a plastic red cup as he flashed us one of his charming smiles.
"Hi ladies, you're late yunno" he said with a smirk.
Kemi just pushed him and went in causing him to chuckle at her behavior. His eyes finally met mine and he froze completely.
Did I look that bad?

His eyes subtly raked my entire body in surprise causing me to feel a bit self conscious. He immediately snapped out of the self induced trance he was in before giving me a smile. "Wow! Tami you look.. wow" he said unable to form words causing me to laugh softly stepping into the large compound as I watched him close the gate.

"Now I'm starting to have second choices about you walking into that party" he said his eyes still checking me out.
"Why?" I asked confused
"Because you're totally going to get the attention of a lot of guys" he said causing me to smirk boldly.
"Maybe that's just what I want.." I answered walking into the house as he trailed after me.

The party was totally crazy!. Loud music played in the background, with people dancing and rubbing against each other. Girls wore the skimpiest outfits and twerked like anything. It was nothing I had ever seen and i suddenly felt out of place. I couldn't find Kemi anywhere and I walked deeper into the house probably looking for somewhere quiet to sit.

Guys who looked like they were in their late twenties were smoking something which seemed to be weed, some were dry humping each other while some other people were passed out on the floor from probably too much drinking. I recognized some people from the tutorial academy while the rest where totally strangers. Derin tugged my arm  pulling me with him before leading me upstairs before opening up a random bedroom as we stared at each other.

"Why did you drag me up here?" I asked confused
"I need to tell you about the do's and don't's about being in a party because as you can see that party is very crazy" he said with a chuckle causing me to nod in agreement
"I can take care of myself Derin" I answered rolling my eyes which he just ignored.

"If anyone offers you anything to drink, refuse it immediately it could be spiked with alcohol. Don't run off with random people. Stay by my side 24/7, so I can watch you closely"he said firmly causing me to groan.
"Derin, how am I supposed to have fun if you're babysitting me all through.." I said
He walked closer to me holding my hand causing goosebumps to erupt on my skin as we stared into each other's eyes.
Why does his eyes always seem to draw me in..

"I'm not babysitting you tami, I just don't want anything to happen to you.. so please just do what I say and stay by my side okay.." he said softly causing me to nod in understanding.
"That's a good girl" he said softly tapping my cheeks a smile on my face snapping me out of my Derin trance.

"C'mon.." he said holding my hand as he led me back into the party. We reached a place in the house which seemed to be the VIP spot because most people that sat there looked important and pretty popular. Naomi sat there giggling as she smoked what seemed to be shisha.
Naomi smoked?! And derin's cool about it?..
She looked really beautiful wearing a black body con mini dress with tiny straps, a black long wig on her head with devil headbands. Her makeup making mad sense. Our eyes met and she gave me a look of disgust, her eyes noticing my entwined hand with derin's before she looked away with a frown on her face continuing to smoke.