Six

Tami🦋
"Hmm, So you're saying both brothers wanna take you out tomorrow to the same place?" Kemi asked again as we both spoke to each other on the phone.
"Yes babe, and I'm so confused right now on who to say yes to. I mean at one point there's Sayo who is suddenly back and used to be my formal crush and then there's Derin his younger brother who's currently my crush which I like a lot so I don't even know what to think?!" I finished my breathing coming out in fast pants..

"Relax tami, just chill... and think. Personally I think you should hang out with Sayo, fuck the fact that you like Derin. I mean you guys hang out almost all the time and he's currently dating someone so the chances of you having anything with him is very slim.." she explained causing me to nod my head in agreement with her.

"But it seems like he likes me, I just feel like he asking me to go to the cinema with him alone is a date and is going to be different between us this time.. it's never happened before.."
"Tami, if Derin really likes you he'll break up with Naomi and ask you out! Stop making excuses for him and just have funnn" Kemi said with a tired groan.

"But kems.. What if it'll be different this time?" I asked anxiously
"Ugh! No buts tami! Go with Sayo.. Why are you so bent on going with Derin sef, I don't get it. I mean you see him almost everyday." She asked confused..

"I'm just scared he'll flip out again if I went on a date with his brother, I don't wanna fight with him again kems.. it affects me when we don't talk" I said softly..
She gave a soft sigh to that before answering me " Tami, I know you really like Derin but you can't keep simping over him for the rest of your life.. especially when it seems like he made his choice about dating Naomi. There's nothing bad about you and Sayo having a thing together, trust me. And if it's affecting Derin that Sayo might have a thing for you then that's his problem because he lucked out. Sayo's a good guy tami, plus he's a good distraction to get your mind off things. You need this! So please forget about Derin for once and think about yourself!" She finished her words seeping in deeply.

Kemi was right, I need to start thinking about myself. If he liked me, he wouldn't have dated numerous girls.. it's time I had fun and if that fun included Sayo then it is what it is.

"Alright kems, I'll go with Sayo." I said with a smile causing her to squeal excitedly on the phone.
"Yess! You made the right choice babe. Enjoy yourself okay, and give me the full deets later on" she said.
"I will.. bye kems.."
"Bye tami" and with that she hung up.
I immediately sent a text to Derin that said * sorry bud, I can't make it tomorrow. Taking my grandma to the hospital*.
"Hope that was a good enough lie" I thought to myself.
"Oh okay.. I guess I'll see you next week then, my best wishes to your grandma" he replied.
"Thanks".

I went to Instagram next, opening Sayo's DMs replying his text.
"I'd love to go to the cinema with you Sayo"
"Really?.. okay cool, so I'll pick you up tomorrow let's say bout' 4pm.."
"Can't wait.. see you tomorrow"
"Same Tami" and with that I went offline already giddy about my date with Sayo.
***********************************************************
Sayo picked me up like he said around four in the evening and I was currently in his car as he drove us both to the cinema. He looked really cute wearing skinny blue jeans and a simple white button up tail shirt and Nike Jordan's, and I couldn't help but admire him.
I can't believe I'm on a date with this fine specimen!

Kemi helped in picking out my clothes and I currently wore blue jean mini skirt and a pink cropped sweater with white sandals.
Cute for an outing with a fine boy.
Sayo immediately complimented my look when he saw me giving me a nice hug in the process and he smelled sooo good!. The car wasn't silent as Sayo's trap playlist played in the car.