"I'm so sorry hyung but-"

"Jungkook!" Seokjin rushes in but before he can say anything else he trips over the HobiKook bundle on the floor making Namjoon spit out his coffee dropping the mug as his laughter booms through the room. I hold my stomach and Yoongi bursts out laughing at the sight. Jungkook looks like the little mermaid trying to get up while Jin is like a rug over Jungkook lower back making only his front lift. Hoseok is with his hands still gripping the poor sandwitch for safety.

Before anyone could say anything else Jimin walks in and stops dead in his tracks staring at the scene. He immediatly drops to the floor laughing and Taehyung walks in after Jimin looking confused at the sight. Jin mumbles after finally gaining control of his body and stands up with Jungkook and Hoseok following. The laughter dies down and we all stare at them before Namjoon huffs out air looking at the broken mug on the floor.

"Nobody move until I'll clean this up." He sighs taking the broom and cleaning it up while I look at the three people glaring at each other. "Why? Why my poor sandwitch? Why today of all days! My happiness is draining with lack of food because of you!" Hoseok huffs pouting at his poor broken sandwitch. Taehyung snickers walking up next to me with a red face from all the laughing as he stares at them. Namjoon walks out of the room with the broken pieces.

"Aww they broke the sunshine before it even began to shine...new record!" He looks over to Jimin who is nodding with a wide smile before he waves at me. "Morning Jungmei-ah! You as excited as we all are for tomorrow?"

I nod seeing the other three who were the victims of morning chaos approach us. Jin is glaring at Jungkook and Hoseok is pouting while glaring at them both. "Yeah I'm excited to see your new video. It will definitely be weird seeing the mv that I would have done with my unnies in a different version with you guys. I can tell you all are excited as well to share it with all of Army. But on a different note I really want to know what is up with you two?" They all smiled at my response until I came at the last part and Jin scoffed at Jungkook who gave him a sheepish smile.

"Yeah thats what I want to know too" Hoseok added looking at them and Yoongi inched closer to hear too. "Well Jungkookie over here threw his dirty socks at me because he didn't want to wake up so then we started screaming at each other throwing each other with dirty socks until he decided it would be funny to STUFF A DIRTY SOCK IN MY MOUTH!" Jungkook looks sheepishly away from Jin while the rest of us stand stunned.

I hold in the bubbling urge to laugh and high-five Jungkook trying not to make anyone turn on me aswell so I just clear my throat acting again.

"All of this for what?" I ask pointed at Jungkook and he shrugs. "I was tired and didn't want to get ready for tomorrow since it's still morning but I can say I am sorry for stuffing the sock in your mouth hyung."

Jin glares at him for a second before sighing and waving his hand. "Apology accepted and sorry for yelling at you. Now I actually need to get ready since this took a lot of time." He smiles and pats mine and Jungkook's heads before walking away. I shrug seeing Hoseok still stare at Jungkook waiting for something. Jimin notices and tries to catch Jungkook's attention with his eyes to tell him to look at him.

Successfully catching his attention Jungkook looks at Hoseok also not sure what is happening. "Nobody going to apologize to me?"

Jungkook smiles shaking his head and starts to run away. Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi and I witness Hoseok sprinting after Jungkook leaving only the 4 of us. "Why is it always so chaotic the day before we release a new song." Yoongi groans rubbing his face. "Not all of us!" Jimin chirps up looking at us with a big smile making me smile at his cuteness yet something felt suspicious about his smile.

"JIMIN-AH!!!" I flinch hearing the loud voice of Namjoon from the other room. Jimin giggles running away leaving only three in the room. "This reminds me way too much of back home..." I mutter under my breath but it seems Yoongi and Taehung hear me. "Only difference is you don't have new friends as handsome and funny back home right?" Yoongi looks at me with a smirk and I give him a raised eyebrow. These types of comments have made a recent appearance ever since I became closer with them as myself, if it wasn't Jungkook or Taehyung it would be Jimin or Yoongi. Hoseok rarely did and the others...well the others I don't really catch onto it if they do.

But today I definitely catch it and I'm not in the mood to go down this path this early before a tiring day. I raise my eyebrows with a smirk seeing Taehyung frown at Yoongi. "Oh no I do have back home, they all are so kind and cute." The two of them turn towards me with shocked faces. "What? Wait who?" Taehyung looks at me with his jaw dropped making me internally laugh. "Yep! I got alot of them! They are all even funnier and cuter then you guys! Anyway I better go see if Jungkook survived Hobi see ya!" I chuckle skipping away seeing their faces in shock.

I may be lying but it's just funny seeing their faces like that. Before I am out of hearing range I hear Taehyung as Yoongi something. "Wait is she playing with us?" I chuckle shaking my head as I walk to my room. I guess I'll get dressed since their is nothing else I can do now especially since the guys are going to be busy after they finish playing around.

I just hope the mv release tomorrow will turn out good. Why do I have a weird feeling about this...