Will you?

---unedited.

'Come to the rooftop area of the building, quickly~ 'M waiting.'

Jungkook noticed the sticky note on their room's door and so, picking it up, he walked hurriedly towards the main door, opening it, and locking it behind him, as he turned towards the elevator and immediately pressed the 9th level button, knowing he'd have to climb a set of stairs to reach the gate of the rooftop. 

...

'Tae-Tae?'- Jungkook asked, looking ahead and around, but he gasped as he felt hands over his eyes, 'Relax bunny, it's me.'-Tae whispered to which Jungkook nodded. 

'Now, slowly, move with me, keep your eyes closed, there's something I want to show you.'

Jungkook hm'ed, and let Tae take him wherever he wished, he trusted the elder.

Finally, after a few steps, they stopped, and Jungkook felt a slight, cool breeze as he shuddered, feeling cold over his legs. 

'Open your eyes in the count of 3, yeah, baby?' 

Jungkook nodded. He felt the hands of Taehyung move away, as he stood with closed eyes. 

'Alright Kook, 3...'

And Jungkook felt something stir inside him.

'2'

It was becoming difficult to wait, he knew there was something going to take place.

'1...'

'Open your eyes, babyboy.'

'T-Tae?'

Jungkook froze, as he saw the elder sitting on one knee, his hands ahead, in front of Jungkook, a ring, shining in the box that the elder held. 

Tae smiled softly.

'I would have done this a bit earlier, but never mind. It's 11.55 PM already baby, and I don't have much time. This is your birthday surprise, from me. I know it's sort of early, but I can't wait anymore. It's high time, and seeing you every time, I just want to make you mine, only mine, completely. I want you to stay with me forever, under a title, title of being my better half, the title of being my husband. I love you a lot, Jeon Jungkook, and I'm willing to sacrifice myself for you as well as kill those who hurt you, hah, alright, I'm not that good with words, but, Jeon Jungkook, my Kookie, my Koo, my baby boy, my baby bunny, would you agree, would you agree, to me asking you to become Kim Jungkook, would you agree to be my husband, my love?'

'I-i...T-tae, oh my god, ofcourse, yes, YES!' 

Jungkook got on his knees, and hugged Tae tightly, who hugged him back, them remaining like that until Jungkook felt the ticking of a clock, and at the same time, felt something cold slip on his finger. He backed away from the hug, and looked at his palm, to see the before, silver-ish ring, with a purple stone intricated in it, and in the stone, was, 'V's Jk.'

Jungkook looked at the clock to see, ten seconds before his birthday ends. He looked up at Tae, who was looking at him with teary eyes. The younger had seen the elder like this before, but this time, those teary eyes held the happiness, the stars, as if they had all the light required. 

Jungkook didn't know why he did, or what he did. 

'You truly have become the reason for me to live, Hyung. I love you too.'

5.

4.

3.

2.

1. 

With that, the younger pressed his lips against the elder, who held him tightly, as the clock ticked the last five seconds.