~

---unedited.

Jungkook hadn't woken up, it had been exactly 12 hours, the result of the strong vodka he gulped down. His mother had called, but Jihoon had told her he was in the washroom. 

And right now, V was trying to wake Jungkook up, afraid his mother might call once again. 

'Jungkookie~ Koo~ Wake up, babyboy!'

However, when Jungkook snuggled more into the pillows, V mumbled a sorry to no one in general and proceeded to sprinkle water over Jungkook's face, who scrunched his nose and began to blink his eyes, searching for his glasses, which V handed quietly, wanting to see how Jungkook would react on seeing him. 

A few minutes passed by, as Jungkook finally yawned, sitting up and holding the pillow close, opening his eyes and looking around. 

However, the boy froze once he saw 'Taetae Hyung' smiling at him. 

Jungkook removed his glasses, rubbed his eyes, pinching his cheek, and then put them back on. 

V was still there, chuckling. 

'W-what are you doing here?'- Jungkook asked in a minor tone. 

'Oh well, I'll tell you that later, just get freshened up quickly, and come downstairs. Your mother called for you.'

Jungkook gasped, hurriedly jumping off the bed, taking out his clothes, and sprinting to the shower, making the older male chuckle at the cuteness. 

...

Jungkook was having breakfast-lunch, sitting on the counter of Jihoon's kitchen, thinking deeply, about why the others were behaving sort of differently with him. Passing him smiles, indulging him in what they talked about, and even V, the male was literally acting odd. 

As Jungkook took one bite of the pancakes, he remembered that a part of his memory seemed to be missing, the one from last night, he couldn't remember anything-anything at all...

He frowned, finishing with his food and walking up to drink some water, when out of nowhere, Suga entered, and picked out a bottle too, passing it to Jungkook who smiled awkwardly. 

'This is gonna be hard, I guess.'- Jungkook thought. 

He'll be leaving soon enough, having talked to his mother, who told him that he had an extra class today at the cram school and Jungkook was in no mood to go. Well, he never liked it anyway, but now he just hated it. The more silent it was, the more thoughts he had, and sitting there among the others, he felt like a failure, and absolutely lonely. 

Anyway, Jungkook walked out of the kitchen, checking if any cabs were available, but none, to his bad luck.

He walked up the stairs, and knocked on Jihoon's door, the latter opened it quick enough, 

'Uh, I can't find a cab...what do you think I should do?'

'Oh, Jungkook, don't worry, V will drop you, he brought his car yesterday.'- came Hoseok's voice and Jungkook joined the points, maybe both of them were busy cuddling or more...who knows.

'Uh-no, it's alright...'- Jungkook spoke, not wanting to really face the elder, even though he didn't know why.

'Don't worry, Kook. I'll tell V, hm? You go and pack your stuff. And thanks a lot for staying here!'- Jihoon gave a quick bro hug to Jungkook, who gladly returned it and walked back to the guest room, picking up his stuff. 

...

And here he was, sitting beside V, who was driving with one hand, and the other surprisingly rested on Jungkook's leg, but Jungkook didn't do anything regarding it, surprisingly enough, he felt good.