Wound.

---unedited.

Jungkook walked into the school, waving at his mother, who told him she'd pick him up earlier than usual, for the doctor, after dressing up the wound had told him that Jungkook will require an injection, but since his dad was in a hurry, they had come back. 

Jungkook had missed his first period, but never mind, he didn't plan on seeing anyone either, so it helped. 

...

'Hey, Jungkook! How come you were late today?'- asked Jihoon, but when Jungkook picked his books out of his locker, that's when Jihoon saw it, the bandage wrapped around his palm, and gasped. 

'How did it happen, Kook?' 

'Oh, hehe, an accident.'

'Come on, be precise, what kind of accident? Are you hurt somewhere else also...?'

Yeah, in my heart. 

'Uh no, I was just you know peeling an apple, when the knife slipped from my hand.'

'Oh, damn, it must have hurt.'

Not enough. 

'Anyway, Jungkook, I was thinking that maybe we should have a study session together, in any cafe or library, even at my home, what do you say?'

'Oh, the idea is nice, but like, can we push back the study session to a few days later, I've gotta leave earlier today, to get the wound checked up and might as well have an injection.'

'Whoa man, I'm literally scared of injections, are you not?'

'M scared of living.

'Nope. Let's go, we're late for the class.'

...

Jungkook walked out of his school and saw his mother's car, and so, he ran towards it but realized Jihoon was running behind him shouting his name and so he stopped. 

'Here, you forgot the book.'

Jungkook thanked him and took the book with his wounded hand, to which Jihoon shrieked slightly.

'Jeez, that's your wounded hand, you'll hurt yourself more this way.'

What about the wound in my heart? In his heart...?

'Oh, sorry, I forgot. Lol.'

That's what I want.

'Alright, see ya!'- Jihoon spoke as he ran away, and Jungkook, from the corner of his eyes, could see that V and Hoseok were there as always, but he could feel V's stare at him. However, he didn't look that way and acted as if his mother was calling him and so, he sprinted towards the car, opened the back door, keeping his book and bag on the seat, and then walked to the front one beside his mother who was talking on her phone, and he opened it and closed it, all the while with his wounded hand, feeling blood ooze again beneath the bandage, but he didn't care, not when, he saw through the side-view mirror, V talking to Jihoon while looking in his direction. 

I'm sorry.

...

Jungkook got his hand-stitched because it was bleeding severely, and even got a nice scolding from his mother who talked about how he could pick up things and work with the same hand. But all that while, he felt like running away from there. 

'You aren't going to school tomorrow, alright?'

'Why though?'

'I just want you to give time to the wound to get better.'

But I don't. Let it bleed and let my pain seep out.

Jungkook nodded and walked behind his mother.