Fucked up.

---unedited.

The user has blocked you.

'Hey, baby?' 

'I know this is a prank or something, right?'

'Kookie?'

'Babyboy, don't go around joking about breakups...'

'Hey, Koo, baby? Are you okay?'

'Is it me? Baby, did I dk something?  Did anyone say anything to you?'

'I know, you promised me to never ever believe it, and so I ain't believing it. Just tell me what made you think we should break up?'

'Did anyone force you, baby?'

'Bubba?'

'Jungkookie~ Are you okay? Are you there?'

'Jungkook...baby, stop it, you're worrying me. Trust me, I'll make it alright, just, just tell me what it is? What's troubling you?'

'Look...baby, whatever has happened, don't ever lose hope, don't do anything to yourself. You're my best Koo, right? Just take care, I'll search and sort it out soon, hm?'

'Jungkook?'

'Kook, baby, I need to know, I need to know where you are...answer me at least...'

'Jeon Jungkook, get this in your brain, I ain't breaking up with you, and if this is because of a reason, then tell me! I'll make it all alright?! Answer me, goddammit!'

'Jungkook-ah, why did you block everyone? Why are you doing this?'

'We aren't done, love, I'll get you soon.'

'Kook...baby?'

Undelivered.

Taehyung stared at the last few texts he had sent Jungkook, this was not even the whole. He had sent around 100's and realized every fucking time he was blocked and even when he dialed the boy's number, the phone was switched off. He had asked the others, but all of thier contacts were blocked too. Taehyung had tried calling using his mother's number, but the phone was switched off.

Not being able to sleep the whole night, Taehyung quickly got ready to see Jungkook before the younger enters his school. He even missed his whole day at college, and yet no sign of Jungkook going in or coming out. He could feel tiredness in his own body, his eyes bloodshot due to lack of sleep, and continued to focus around him to search for the boy. But all in vain. 

However, it was evening time, when he received Hoseok's call who told him to meet in the nearest cafe urgently. 

Without thinking, he went there, to see a worried sick Jihoon and a sad Hoseok. 

That's how he ended up knowing about how Jungkook's mother knew, how Mrs. Jeon knew about Jungkook being in a relationship, and how she didn't know it was Taehyung with whom her son had associated. 

After getting to know that Jungkook was getting homeschooled and grounded, and even booked for a therapist appointment for being 'gay' as if it was a mental disorder, Taehyung broke the coffee glass in his hand, puncturing his palm with shreds of glasses. 

'How the fuck can she call herself a mother if she doesn't even know how to support her own son?' -this was one question in his mind, but the most prominent one being, 

'What if Jungkook ends up doing something to himself?! No, shit shit shit!'

That's how Taehyung made out how the boy had sent him the last texts, devoid of any emotions except for how Tae himself could feel his heart tremble after reading all those texts, he could feel how broken the boy must be. 

'No Hyung, we need to see him, I fucking need to meet him, I'm damn sure he's blaming himself! And being locked up isn't gonna help! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!'

...

Taehyung was sitting with the other boys, excluding Jihoon who had to go back home, since he had skipped over his tuition class to tell Hoseok and inform V about Jungkook. 

'It's all damn fucked up!'- Jimin groaned. 

All of them were literally thinking of what to do when Taehyung's phone rang. 

'Unknown number.'

He was in no mood to handle any other shit, however, his gut feeling told him to pick up the call which he was just about to decline. 

'Hello?'- Taehyung spoke in his deep voice. 

However, all he heard were sobs. 

'Hello? Who is this?'- he asked frowning. 

'V-v hyung...J-jungkook!'