Care.

---unedited.

'Last bite baby, please for me?'- Tae said, motioning Jungkook to open his mouth, which the younger did, wanting to make the elder happy. 

He drank the last remnants of soup and looked at Tae pouting, who wiped his lips and pressed a soft peck on them. 

The others would be arriving soon, since Tae, as promised, informed them about Jungkook waking up. 

It had been three hours, the younger was laying on the bed, holding Tae's hand tightly, and he had explained everything that had happened in the past days. 

'Kookie, I know you tried to hurt yourself too, baby, you need to take of yourself, alright, not for yourself, for me, love yourself for me, I'm here with you...'- was what Tae had said, and Jungkook had smiled and nodded, feeling the numbness slowly melt into emotions. 

...

'Hyungiee...you're not angry with me, right?'-Jungkook asked for the nth time and Tae sighed, shaking his head. 

'I can never be angry with you, baby. I understand, what you did and why you did it. Don't let those bad thoughts take you down, hmm?'

Jungkook nodded, scratching his cheek slightly. 

'Don't be so harsh on your skin, baby.'

'It's itchy and rough!'- Jungkook whined, pouting and looking at Tae. 

'Don't worry, here's the solution!'- came the booming voice of Jin who entered, with the others. He had a bag with him. 

'Tae called me telling me to get some stuff for you. Here.'

He handed the bag to Tae who took out the first thing that caught his eye, moisturizer. 

Jungkook's skin had become allergic and dry due to all the medicines and stuff, so, moisturizer, check

Tae took a lump in his palm, slowly and carefully applying it on Jungkook's face who closed his eyes feeling the coldness of the moisturizer on his skin. 

Once done, Tae took out another thing and showed it to Jungkook who nodded, and so Tae began to apply chapstick over the younger's chapped lips, ending it all, by combing his hair and ruffling them. 

'Wahh, I still can't believe our coldie V would actually do something like this.'- Jin said, fanning himself dramatically.

'Whipped much.'- Jimin said, smiling at Jungkook who returned it. 

They talked for an hour or so until Jungkook began to go drowsy. 

Noticing his droopy eyes, Tae motioned the others to go silent and carefully made Jungkook's head lay back, keeping a pillow under his neck, and caressing the boy's forehead until he slept. 

...

'Won't you tell his parents about it?'- Hoseok asked to which Tae sighed. 

'It's part of their fault why he's the way he is right now. Honestly, I just want to make Jungkook forget it all and take him away with me, but then I'd be termed as selfish. So... I have a plan.'

The others looked at the smirk that Tae had on his face, knowing it was no normal/ordinary plan. 

'What's the plan, huh?'- Suga asked. 

'Mhmm, firstly...