It's alright.

---unedited.

Jungkook had a project and had to leave too, from school, just so he could complete his project, and he was grateful cause he absolutely hated going to school, staying alone, or simply talking to his seatmate, not a lot either, a few words here and there.

Today, it's been two days since the Jason thing happened, and since he got his stitches. He was going to get his stitches removed finally, and get the bandages changed or simply removed if it was fine.

Jungkook sat in the back seat, as his mother drove, with his father sitting on the only empty front seat.

Jungkook didn't bid any bye as his father stepped down in front of his restaurant, and as his mother pulled out of the driveway, onto the main road, towards the hospital.

'Kook, did you get the things you needed for your project?'

'Yeah. I have them in my bag.'

'That's good cause today you're coming with me to the college, a few of my colleagues are bringing their children and they want to meet you.'-his mother smiled from the rearview mirror, but he simply slid down his seat and looked up at the sky through the glass, knowing very well that he's gonna end up making his mother mad because he isn't good with social interaction and she dislikes that about him. For she, on the contrary, is an outgoing woman, loving to communicate and talk to new people, while Jungkook is an introvert. 

Jungkook was dressed in navy blue overalls that reached till his knees, with a green and blue striped t-shirt beneath, and green hightops on his feet. His socks, blue with small starry patterns were visible since they weren't ankled length, but reached till his lower thigh. His hair was ruffled and curly, and he was wearing his usual round glasses, no accessories, nothing else. However, he had dark eye bags, half because of his inconsistent sleeping schedule and a half because of what people would call stress. He had slightly oily skin, maybe because he was in his teenage years, and this was one of the reasons he liked to keep his face hidden, beneath the mask, and had insecurities overlooking someone in the eye because he felt he looked like a zombie. 

...

Once they were done with changing the bandages and all that was needed, Jungkook walked to the car, sitting in front this time, and looked out, as he saw the way to his mother's college/university where she taught.

He felt his nerves mount up the rate, as his mother was about to park the car and asked him to get down, taking his bag, which he did, and looked around as she herself picked her bags, and kept the keys inside her handbag, walking towards him and making him follow her, as she made her way into the university.

To be honest, it was Jungkook's first time here, because he had always rejected the offer to come here, but today he didn't really have a choice. He still hadn't told his mother about his lost wallet.

'Look Kook, greet everyone and speak politely, if possible then make friends with my colleague's children, okay?'

Jungkook hesitantly nodded.

They walked into the staff room, where separated glass cabins were assigned to all the professors. His mother went to hers and he followed, passing smiles to the teachers and people looking his way, fake smiles to be clear, and bowing lightly here and there.

He kept the bag on his mother's table and looked up at her.

'Come on, let's get you to meet the others.'

...

After an hour of introductions, Jungkook passed fake smiles, and answered questions like 'How is his study going?' 'What does he inspire to be?', Jungkook right now walked towards the canteen, behind one of the cleaners, as his mother told him for he was hungry, which was a made-up lie, he just wanted to get out of there, knowing he might end up getting an anxiety attack.