Ice cream

~Disclaimer~
This Chapter includes spice!
Also- I changed up my writing habits a bit, Hope you don't mind.
Enjoy<3

-

When we finally leave arrive at the airport in New york we make our way towards the exit and I inhale a fresh breath of air.

"Can we please not drag him along?"
Jungkook asks and I look to my right side seeing Dawn on a phone call.
Probably that friend of his or work things.

"We don't even know if he's at the same hotel as us." I respond.

He makes his way towards a Taxi and I follow him when Dawn grabs my wrist making me turn to look at him.

"Call me." He says with hopeful eyes and I smile at him softly. He lets go of my wrist and waves before also making his way to a different Taxi.

I open the door of ours and sit down next to Jungkook.

The driver starts to get us to our Hotel which was somewhere in Manhattan.

When we get into our apartment he drops his bags onto the floor and sprints towards the bed.

"Come here, Sora!" He shouts from the room which was so much bigger than the one in Chicago.

How could we afford this?
Well...Namjoon, our beloved.

I walk towards him and chuckle seeing the position he was in. His back on the mattress and two arms up waiting for me to fill them.

"You look like a Zombie." I comment and he pulls me in making me land on top of him. His arms trap me and I'm left with a big hug.

"If I was a Zombie I'd kill myself for you."
He says muffled into my shoulder and I raise my head in confusion.

"What?" I ask looking down at him and he smiles. "So that I wouldn't be able to hurt you, silly."

He pulls me in again and I let out a breath being obviously very nervous.

Our bodys freeze when a lightning strikes and I jolt away from him, his hand around my wrist.

He sits up looking at me and I hold my hand onto my heart.

"Fuck that scared the shit out of me." I say breathy and he walks towards our bags with me.

"C'mon let's get changed." He smiles at me and I go over to my bag taking out the things I needed to sleep.

We both walk towards the bathroom when I stop him in his steps.

"You're gonna wait outside little one." I say and he scoffs. "It's not like we literally fucked?"

I stare at him dumbfounded and he makes his way into the bathroom. I follow him slowly and quickly change while his eyes weren't on me, well at least not when I checked if they were.

They probably were sometimes...101%.

When I was done I hop onto the counter and put on a cigarette that I had stored in my other clothes pockets.

Jungkook changed into Black sweats and a White shirt while I was wearing the same.

Quite coincidental but I chose to ignore it,
well until he mentioned it.

"We look like a couple." He says smirking and moves between my thighs making me look up at him. His arms creep around my waist and I hold the cigarette away from his face.

"You look so good without make-up." He says and I look away to take in some smoke.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I chuckle letting the smoke leave again and he glares at me before pressing his lips onto mine.