Is this Love?

~HUGE DISCLAIMER~
This chapter includes Spice.
A lot of it.

DAWNS POV;

I open my closet and put on my black long coat that I hadn't worn in a hot minute.
I actually wasn't in the mood to visit the headmasters office today but I mean...
The things you do for money.
Right?

People tell me I'm cold, or that I'm from the dark side of the moon.
It was always ridiculous to me but it does make sense, I never felt anything from any person.
I was quite emotionless.
That makes this job a lot easier though.
Well, sometimes.

As I was walking to my garage with luggage I tap on the car key button to open my Black Mercedes AMG.
Firstly I put my luggage bag into the back seat for my next flight and then
hop into the drivers seat.
Lastly I Put on some music before driving off into the city of Minnesota.

I know she is already probably in like what? LA?
Nah, who would want to flee to LA?
Mexico?
She wouldn't even get let through.
Maybe New York?
Nah too many people...
Hmm.

I stop at Sora Mainlokes school and make my way in right away with sunglasses hiding my dark brown eyes.
It isn't really sunny today, but I just wanna look cool.

I walk through the hallways of the school and get weird stares from a few but,
like I care?

Student.1: "Omg...is he from the FBI?"
Student.2: "I don't thinks so...but he's hot."

I turn around to the probably 9 year g. students and pull down my glasses a bit giving them a sharp look.

Dawn: "Aren't you too young to be crushing on older men?"
Student.2: "Sir, I have severe daddy issues."
She says closing her arms and I turn back around walking towards the principals office.

Unbelievable what these kids can vomit these days.

Students.1: "are you demented, why would you say that!"
She hits her arm whispering.
Students.2: "Those issues need to be solved one day."
She shrugs proudly and they both walk towards their classroom.

...

I knock on the door a few times before being welcomed in and sit down In front of the principals desk.

Principal: "Good morning, thank you so much for making time to come by this shortly."
He shakes my hand and I put one foot over the other.

Dawn: "No problem, this is a very serious case, I should try my best to help in all the ways that I can."

He directly hands me some photos and I look at them very alert and aware.

They were pictures of a school trip and you could see Sora Mainloke walking around.
But not alone.
She was always with someone.

Principal: "Grace Polavar. That's the name of the girl next to Sora. She's always with her and from our notice they are Very good friends. And have been since about 4 years."
Dawn: "You know nothing further than that?"
I furrow my eyebrows and nuzzle my forehead.

Principal: "No sadly not. Can you start anything with her school degree? Or maybe her formulas Over the past few-"

I sigh.

Dawn: "Sir, with all due respect..."
I put my sunglasses down and look at him with a serious look.

Dawn: "This is an investigation of a Murder case. I do not care about Sora Mainlokes competences when it comes to school. You could have the worst Degree on this Planet and still be one of the most Genius and Professional Serial killer traveling through the world without getting caught by anyone or anything. Ever."