Cooperation

When I was around 8 my parents lost me in the mall one time and Believe me that was the scariest thing I have ever fucking experienced.

Especially because there was this weird old woman that wanted me to come with her assuming I was most definitely her lost child.
I was screaming and kicking but everyone was just staring weird when then luckily my father came around the corner and ripped me away from her.
She was making such a big scene crying and shouting out for her "Lost child".

I remember gripping onto my fathers jacket so tightly and bawling my eyes out in literal terror. I spent so much time with my parents back in the days, the last thing I wanted was to loose them. I was traumatized.

After returning back home my parents gave me a 2 hour lesson as to why I should stick with them, shouldn't talk to strangers like ever, and scream my lungs out when something happens.
Well...

The person was pulling me out of the bed and putting me over their shoulder.
I was wiggling and struggling even screaming as much as I could but they just were too strong for me to compete.

And I knew, my dad wasn't going to appear from around the corner this time.

Nobody could even hear me.

*fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck what do I do*

Sora: "HELP ME! PLEASE SOMEONE!"
I scream out but the person beneath me doesn't bother one bit.

They brought me into a car and I was thrown into the backseat.
They tied up my feet and sat me up straight putting a seatbelt on even though I was rustling and trying to escape. It didn't help.
Was worth the try though...
It's Always worth a try.

*I can't fucking move help...*

The driver starts the car and drives off.
My breath shortens with each and every one, the adrenaline I had in me was crazy. But I can't react correctly, my head was chaos and I didn't know what emotion to feel.

Sora: "Please let me go."
I cry out totally terrified at the current situation.
I am still traumatized from that woman in the past...how could I deal with a whole successful kidnapping?

???: "They won't."
I flinch as I hear a whisper right next to me.

*that...sounds oddly familiar...*

Sora: "Who is next to me?"
???: "Wait a bit."
He responds quietly and my breath slows down again.

*Oh my fucking god. Can it be?*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The car stops and the driver with his partner goes outside shutting the door close again.

???: "Were you guys all good till now?"
Sora: "Holy fuck Kade?!?"

Kade: "I was so worried about you guys."
Sora: "Fuck do you know how worried I was about you?!"

Kade: "They held me hostage as soon as they found out you guys were with me."

Sora: "God Kade I'm so sorry you shouldn't be involved in this..."

*This is all my fault...*

Kade: "Nah sweetheart it was my choice in helping you. Plus my life is boring anyway."
He chuckles lightly and awkwardly due to the situation we both are in right now.

He probably doesn't know what to feel too.

Sora: "What do we do now? Were they after me?"
Kade: "Yeah you, but mostly Jungkook."
Sora: "Huh. Why him...?"
Kade: "I overheard them talking about some unfinished business with him, but after that they went on talking about how much they want to smack their boss, I laughed and they knocked me out again."