Trust

I knew the last thing I wanted was to end up in court trying to explain my innocence with basically no evidence, no lawyer and no witness
Whatsoever. I didn't even wake up at the accident spot neither the hospital.
I woke up at home and that makes it even more sketchier and harder to explain.

It would only make sense if Jungkook also saw the news...otherwise he wouldn't really be helping me...right?

After running what felt like 20 minutes butactuallywere5 I stop to catch a quick breath removing his hand from my arm.

Jungkook: "Sora we don't have time for this."

Sora: "hhhaa....can you...Can you please let a bitch breathe???"

A slight chuckle leaves his mouth.

Jungkook: "Sorry."

Sora: "puh...goddamn"

Jungkook: "you aren't really good at sports are you?"

Sora: "I used to play basketball..."

We start walking more while he bombards me with various questions. Walking in front of me I only get to observe his back, which was very well built.

Jungkook: "used to? What happened"

Sora: "My kneecap popped out and I got hurt overall a lot...plus my lungs are dead."

He turns around and in that second I almost stumble falling forward. He catches me and I freeze in his arms.

Jungkook: "Woah careful there, don't want you to pop a knee again."

I glare at him and back away. I push down my hoodie and make sure everything was alright with my appearance.

Sora: "you didn't need to catch me, I could've done that myself."

Jungkook: "Right, like you would've ran into the forest on your own. Stoned."

I scoff and walk past him brushing his shoulder harshly and he mimicks a loud Ow.

Jungkook: "Your easy to piss off, I like that."

We walk further as I try to avoid his annoying ass comments. He catches up and walks besides me still asking questions and me avoiding them.

"Have you ever tried Looking at stars to calm your mind? You seem stressed."

"If I was gay, would you be able to tell?"

"What about Pets? You're telling me you never had any?!?!"

"What if we discover a island and live there?"

"If you were an animal you would probably be a fox, they're smart and hot. But thank god you're not a fox."

"Have you ever considered actually being nice to people?"

He was basically talking to himself for at least 10 minutes. Everytime I didn't say anything he took it as a no, or a yes who knows. Meanwhile I was rather in my thoughts- as usual.

*Why is he trying to save me from this situation...I don't even know him but yet I think I could...potentially...trust him? I know I shouldn't though. He's Complete Stranger.*

Jungkook moves in front of me and walks backwards now, bombarding questions.
Again.

Jungkook: "Do you like Nirvana?"

I nod, and I realize what made him bring it up, my hoodie. It was honestly just thrifted but if there was anything other than that on it I probably wouldn't have bought it.

*He's so stupid.*

Jungkook: "Me too! My parents used to- OW"