Noisy

After getting out of the shower we both dry ourselves with towels that were right beside it.

Jungkook: "I need water."

I chuckle putting the towel over the shower door again.

Sora: "That wasn't enough for you?"

Jungkook: "tch it was but-"

Sora: "Hey, I know."

I smile at him and he returns it while ruffling his hair with the towel that made him look awfully attractive under the dim light from the back of the room.

I melt inside at the sight again.

We both take our new clothes from the counter and put them on immediately and head over to our bedroom.

Jungkook: "I'll go grab some water, be right back."

Sora: "Yeaaa"

I breathe out plopping onto the bed when I remember something.

~I turn around one more time and see Dawn pointing at his pocket, smiling.~

I quickly get up and into the bathroom one more time looking into my pocket. When my hand enters it I feel different fabric touch my skin, paper. Pulling it out I analyze the wet paper not trying to rip it as I unfold it.

A number is written on it.
It's his.
101%.

I smile to myself at the cute gesture and put it on the counter next to the window to let it dry over the night.

Heading back to the bedroom I close the door behind me as Jungkook was also now sitting on the bed.

Sora: "How are you feeling?"

I sit down on the bed too as he was laying on it sideways, resting his head on his hand prepped by his elbow.

Jungkook: "Because of you a lot better. But I quite have a headache."

Sora: "Do you need medicine?"

He shakes his head on his hand.

I also lay down but before I can cover myself with the blanket Jungkook jumps on top of me making me just stare at him in shock.

I chuckle wanting to speak up but get interrupted by him smashing his lips onto mine again.

I hum in denial under it and try to push his chest away but he takes my left hand and presses it into the pillow next to me.

He pulls away letting me breathe and I only look up at him furrowing my eyebrows.

Sora: "What are you-"

Jungkook: "I'm so hungry for you..."

He breathes out and I feel my body turn the temperature down.

Sora: "We were just in the shower...plus should we really do this anyway?"

His grip around my wrist loosens a bit at my last statement.

I could see the confusion painted all over his face and it broke my heart to be quite honest.

Jungkook: "You think...its wrong?"

I swallow my spit pursing my lips and look away.

I don't know.

Is it wrong?

It's not like we are in love or something...right?

He grabs my chin with his right hand and forces me to look at him again.

He leans in and kisses me passionately while I let it happen fully.

With no Regret whatsoever.

I melt into him with every second and his grip around my wrist loosens completely as he intertwines his hand with mine pushing it down and squeezing it.