chapter 26- first birthday

Max p.o.v

1 year later!

It's been a year since we had angel and I can honestly say I'm loving life. It's crazy to think that this time last year we had our little angel. It's gone so fast.

Myself and Harper are really good. However we decided no more babies as we are getting a little old. One thing I can tell you is angel is a daddies girl. I love that.

Right now we are sat in our living room watching as angel tries to open her presents with harpers help. Everyone else is here watching her as well. Jace and jasper are sat next to her as well to help her out. Her two older cousins. They are fiercely protective of her and I love it.

I am taking pictures on my phone off them opening presents. Some pictures I am in but most I took of harper and angel as I feel they don't get enough pictures with eachother. Harper is always taking pictures of everyone but she is rarely in them as she is taking pictures. I'm not exactly a person to think about whipping a camera out to take pictures it just doesn't come straight to my mind.

Harper p.o.v.

I'm sat here watching as my beautiful daughter opens her presents. Jayce and jasper sat beside me watching her. They love her so much and angel loves them to. They are all really close to eachother.

She got spoilt by us all. After she opened her presents from everyone (she opened the presents from myself and max this morning when noone was here ) we decided it was birthday cake time.

We all sang happy birthday to angel and we cut the cake for her. Everyone got a slice of cake and we all sat down having a laugh. It was a really good day. After a while we let's the kids on the bouncy castle and even a few off us went of with them.

We all has a really good laugh and angel loved her day. We took her up to bed together after she said goodnight to everyone.

"Good night my beautiful angel" max said softly kissing her forehead.

"Good night angel" I said softly kissing her cheek.

We headed downstairs where everyone still is. I looked at jacye and jasper who were dropping of besides eachother. Damien, Keaton, Lucy and jack all went to get up to get going home but I didn't want them to leave yet.

"Why don't I take them up to our spare rooms and you stay a little longer. You can all stay the night if you want" I said softly with hope.

"Okay" luch said excitedly clearly missing staying with us. I smiled softly at her and we the boys took then to bed instead.

We all had a bottle off wine and talked eachother heads of. We laughed cried and danced together to celebrate all our happy ever Afters.

I don't regret anything in my life. Yes alpha drake really hurt me but if he never I wouldn't have gotten with max. If I never met alpha drake I wouldn't off had my babies damien and lucy. If I didn't meet max I wouldnt have my angel and I wouldn't have my happy life that I have now with him and all my babies.

I really am the luckiest women ever.