chapter 10- the cabin

Max p.o.v.

Harper is fast asleep in my arms and all I can do is stare like a creep. She is just so beautiful. I moved her hair out of her face, smiling down at her. Her lips are parted and soft breathing comes out.

I kissed her forehead lovingly. I thank moongoddess for giving us another chance at love and I thank her more for giving me harper. I could not ask for anyone better. I sure am lucky.

I decided to pick her up and take her to bed feeling tired myself. I was carrying her upstairs and decided to give her the master bedroom not sure if she would want me to stay in the same room as her. As much as I wanted to I didn't want to make her uncomfortable so i decided i was best going to the guest room.

I put her down on the bed in the master bedroom. I kissed her forehead and was about to walk away when I felt her grab my arm.

"Please stay" she said softly.

"You sure?" I asked softly.

She nodded her head.

"Words baby" I said needing to hear her say it.

"I'm sure" she said softly.

I nodded and stripped to my underwear and climbed in bed with her. I pulled her close to my chest and my wolf purred in delight. She snuggled more up to me and with that I had the best night sleep I have had in such a long time. I slept like a baby.

The next morning.

I woke up when I felt someone was staring at me. I still acted as if I was asleep when I felt harper touch my face. My eyes shot open in surprise but instantly regretted it when she jumped a little not expecting it and retrieved her hand away from my face. I cursed myself in my head but smiled softly at her.

"Good morning love" i said smiling big.

"Goid morning honey" she said smiling softly. A bigger smile came onto my face at her actually calling me a nickname.

I kissed her forehead and she smiled. I pecked her lips and then she quickly moved away. She must off seen the confusion on my face as she quickly said

"Morning breathe"

I chuckled but grabbed her again and started kissing her face and then her lips which she gave in and kissed me back.

She laughed when I started giving her butterfly kisses and squirmed. I chuckled.

"What you want for breakfast?" I asked.

"Mmmm eggs, beans and toast " she said with heart eyes making me jealous off food now.

As if she seen my jealousy she laughed and got up. I got up and we did everything we needed to do and went downstairs to start breakfast.

I started cooking the food with the radio on low  as she set the table for us. When I was done I put then on a plate and took it to the table that I had told her to sit at.

We started eating our breakfast, laughing talking and eating all at once. She moaned when she had a taste of my eggs making me stiffen and growl at her feeling my length grow.