chapter 12- move in with me

Harper p.o.v.

I woke up the next morning and was instantly in a good mood. I could feel max's arms wrapped around my waist and I could feel every inch off muscle on his body against mine.

I smiled to myself thinking about our days at the cabin. I have never felt so happy before. I heard a groan from behind me making me turn around.

I looked up as max opened his eyes. She smiled warmly at me making butterflies float around in my stomach. I smiled softly at him.

"Good morning" I said softly.

"Good morning beautiful " he said packing my lips making me blush.

We stayed in eachother arms a while longer before deciding to get up and get ready for the day off heading back home. First breakfast though.

After breakfast we had a shower and did some more exploring not being able to get enough of eachother.

I started packing our things and was nearly done when max walked in. He kissed my lips making me smile in the kiss.

"Move in with me" he blurted out.

My eyes widened in surprise but then a huge smile came to my face knowing I won't be able to stay away from him anyways.

I nodded my head softly.

"Okay " I said softly

"Really?" He asked with hope making my eyes soften.

"Really" I said with a giggle kissing his lips.

He spun me around really happily and I squealed laughing like a high schooler having her first crush.

We headed towards the car to put everything in and them got in our seats. He places his hand on my thigh straight away which always seems to make me feel safe since he started doing this. Alpha drake never did anything like this even before he turned cold. 

I put my head on the car window as we drove down to our pack house. I sighed out loud with out even meaning to. I felt a squeeze on my thigh making me look at max.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly.

I nodded my head softly giving him a hugs smile.

"Yeah I'm more then okay. I just feel so so- " I said trying to find the right words.

"Complete?" He asked smiling.

"Yeah" I said with a wider smile.

"Me to baby. Onwards and upwards for us now. I am going to show you the queen you are. Infact I will show the world the queen you are. Want to know what's better though. I nodded softly smiling. What's better is that you are my queen." He said softly.

Tears came to my eyes and I kissed his cheek not wanting to distract him will driving. He smiled and grabbed my hand interlocking it with his and kissing my knuckles. We smiled adoringly at eachother and held hands as ge drove us back home.

When we pulled up I could see damien and lucy with keaton in the garden waiting for us making me smile softly. I loved our time away but I missed my babies. Max quickly got out the car and went to my side and opened it for me.

"You go say hello baby I will get our bags." max said softly. I smiled and kissed his lips.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Go baby" he said smiling at me. I smiled kissing his lips one last time before heading towards them.

Lucy ran into my arms well as much as she could off course being careful with her being pregnant. I smiled and took in her scent hugging her back.

Next damien came and kissed my forehead while wrapping his arms around me. I smiled taking in his comfort and smell.

Last but not least keaton practically sprinted in my arms and I laughed loving his cuddly enthusiastic hugs.

We all walked inside with max following behind. He took our suitcase that Lucy had secretly packed for me before we got to the cabin, upstairs to his room.

"How was it" lucy asked.

"Well by the mark on her and her new smell I am taking it went well" keaton said with a giggle.

Lucy squealed even more.

"Tell us, tell us." Lucy squealed out.

I laughed but told them all about it and they was all listening very closely. Of course didn't say about us mating but I did tell them about us marking eachother 2 days ago.

For the next few hours I started helping keaton make some food and we ate it all together and it was really nice. Every now and then I could feel the love out off nowhere from our mate bond from max and it always had me in awe.

We haven't said it yet but I think I'm already falling in love with him.

luna Harper's second chance mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें