chapter 19- dad?

Max p.o.v.

However what surprised me the most and made me really cry was damien and lucy next words....

"Will you be our father officially?" They asked at the same time.

My eyes widened in suprise. I looked at harper who smiled shyly at me. She knew they was planning on asking me at one point. I could see it on her face. I smiled soflty.

"Under one condition." I said.

They both looked a little worried and confused.

"Wh-what is that condition?" Lucy asked nervously but also shyly.

"That you both and harper are 100% okay with this." I said softly.

There smile widened and Lucy jumped in my arms.

"We are more then okay with it. We have all already talked about it dad" she said softly.

Tears burned my eyes and I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Then I am most happy to be your father my beautiful daughter" I said happily.

Lucy squealed happily and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you dad" damien said happily.

I have never seen damien being so soft. My eyes softened and I smiled at him.

"For what.?" I asked.

"Already being the best father we could ask for. But most of all making my mom happy" he said softly.

At this point I didn't care he was suppose to be an alpha and me beta. This is my son. I pulled him into a hug. Not a brotherly hug but a proper loving hug.

"I'm proud of you damien. You have an amazing mate and you are an amazing alpha. But you are also an amazing person. Keep it up. I'm always here if you need to talk because I found it hard sometimes being a beta. It's harder being an alpha. You need any help then you tell me. But don't under any circumstances let the power of being an alpha get to you" I said.

"Thank you dad. I won't I promise." He said softly.

All of a sudden I heard a full blown sob. I knew it was harper straight away. I pulled her to me and took in her scent feeling overwhelmed by all these emotions. She smiled soflty at me and kissed my lips.

"I love you" she said softly.

"I love you too" I said pecking her lips.

For the next few hours we spent some time together and all cuddled up on the sofa watching this movie that lucy decided on. It is called Marley and me and by the end of it lucy, Keaton and harper where crying.

After the movie ended we all had something to eat and then myself and harper went upstairs to start seeing and looking on line for what it is we need to buy for our new house. We are moving in 2 days to our house and I can honestly say I'm excited.

After a few more hours off looking online to see what we needed we decided to go and buy some paint from the store. The house didn't need decorating as it was already how we wanted it but our babies nursery needed painting and doing up as off course it's not set up.  we decided that our babies room is going to be gender neutral.