chapter 8- the talk.

Max p.o.v.

After the run with harper we got something to eat at the pack kitchen when her stomach rumbled.

I was sat watching as she was having a conversation with Lucy her daughter who I have always looked at like my own. I have always wanted children but never had the chance to. My heart always aches when I think about me not having children.

I always wanted to see mini mes or anna running around. Now I wouldn't mind seeing minnie me or harper running around. However I already see her in damien and Lucy and I already look at them like my own children. They always managed to soften me up.

I sighed softly to myself but decided that myself and Harper need to talk about us properly. Belive it or not I am finding it more and more harder to control myself around her. I'm doing well at it but I dont think I can last for long. My wolf is always trying to take over and mark her.

I walked over to her and i don't think she even noticed to busy In a conversation with Lucy about her pregnancy.

"Could we talk please" I asked when they finished there conversation.

She jumped not expecting me to be so close.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you" I said softly.

She smiled at me softly.

"Its okay. Erm yeah were do you want to speak" she asked me.

"We can go to my room o-or somewhere else if your not comfortable." I said nervously.

She smiled softly.

"Your room it is" she said with a smile.

I nodded at her smiling happy she feels comfortable.

We headed towards my room quietly lost in our own thoughts. I opened my door and walked in in holding the door open for her to come in.

She walked in and sat straight on my bed. I sat besides her and sighed rubbing my forehead.

"What- erm " I cleared my throat and seemed to be at loss off words. I had so much to say before but now I barely even know how to open my gob.

"I know this is hard for us both. I know that you have just lost your mate I said gritting my teeth selfishly wishing I was her only mate. This is hard for me to. It took me a while to come to terms with me having another mate to. At first I was hesitant because I felt I was betraying anna. But now. Now I have realised that want you no matter what. I have always really liked you but off course I didn't do anything with you having a mate. Now however I- i have my chance to be with you and i want you. I know it will take a while to trust me because of what alpha drake did to you but I swear to you I am not like that  I would never do anything to hurt you especially intentionally. I want to treat you like the queen you are. If you give me that chance." I said rambling because I'm so nervous. However I meant every single word of it. In the process of me talking i grabbed hold of her hands.