chapter 3- i know there plan

Beta max p.o.v.

I'm in my office which is separate from alpha drakes. He use to be my best friend but I dont even look at him like that no more. He use to be an amazing alpha but I cant even call him that no more either. He changed from good to bad within a few years.

I hate how he treats luna harper. If she was my mate I would look after her within a heartbeat. I would treat her like the queen she is. I dont understand how he can treat someone so kind and innocent the way he does. Luna harper is an amazing strong women.

My mate passed away after a year of us being together. She was an amazing women and was good friends with luna Harper. They had only been friends since I met my mate but they got close within the year of me being mates with her. My mates name was Anna. She was beautiful. She passed away when she got in a car crash and the rogues got to her before I could. There was no way of her fighting them off as she was unconscious.

Ever since that day I have become this cold hearted beta that everyone knows me as. The only people who some how manage to soften my heart is lucy, damien and luna harper.

Luna harper always tried to cheer me up and help me through it all when my mate passed. I dont talk about Anna to anyone as it pains me a lot. When I do talk about her though which is very rare it's only to luna Harper who I know also misses her.

Speaking of luna harper i know something is going on between herself and alpha drake. I know he treats her like shit and i hate him for it. I would do anything to have a mate again.

I use to call luna harper her nickname I gave her which was harp. I stopped calling her that when I heard herself and alpha drake arguing about it. I seen her come out with a black eye and ever since I have stopped calling it her.

I believe he hurts her but I feel like shit not being able to do anything about It as he is my alpha. He commanded me in his alpha voice to not help her out so I can not do it and I hate it.

I hate him so much for how shit he has turned out and for how he treats pack members and his own family.

Alpha drake has a plan to destroy alpha kanes pack and I really dont want to do it. He is using damien as an insider to get information on them. However I overheard luna harper and damien talking about it when she came the other day for alpha drake to sign some paper work. I heard them talk about how they have something and something about a bond snapping but I'm not sure I heard correctly so I didnt say anything.

I knew something was up when I spoke to her in the room though. It was as if she didnt want to stop talking to me but she also wanted to quickly leave the pack.

I was lost in my thoughts when all of a sudden I heard a roar from the alphas office and things getting smashed. I jumped out my seat and ran straight to his office banging the door open while I was at it.

There the alpha was bending over and groaning in pain.

"THAT BITCH" he growled loudly before passing out.

My eyes widened in surprise before I called the pack doctor through mindlink to quickly come and check on the alpha. We got down to the infirmary where he told me that the alpha will hopefully be fine after some time however his mate bond has been snapped meaning either something bad happened to luna harper or that she managed to get the bond snapped.

My eyed widened at this and I hoped to god nothing bad has happend to her. .

I heard a groan and looked to my left to see alpha drake waking up slowly. She squinted his eyes to get use to the light.

"Water" he croaked out.

The doctor quickly grabbed the water while I stood and watched them.

"What hapelend" I asked in a monotone voice which is how I always speak to him now.

"That bitch has snapped the bond. Dont worry I will get her back. She will come running into my arms." He growled out.

"How do you know she snapped it. Maybe she is gone?" I questioned a little sad at the thought.

"No my wolf can sense her wolf. Her wolf apologised to mine and said she has to do it. " he gritted out.

I nodded my head in understanding before walking away. However I heard him shout.

"I want a pack meeting in half an hour to get a plan ahead. " I nodded my head saying I heard him.

Half an hour later.

I walked into the pack meeting that had already started without me making my roll my eyes internally. I rose an eyebrow at alpha drake who shrugged as if to say so what we started without you get a grip. I held back a growl but started listening to the plan.

They have someone inside who is going to be planting a mic so we can hear everything that goes on.

For around 2 weeks we heard little bits and bats off things some that we didnt want or need to hear for example luna cassie and alpha kanes having sex. All of a sudden the noise stopped and we didnt hear anything.

I knew straight away they found the mic but I never told that to alpha drake. I also heard they are planning on challenging him but again I never told him that. I dont care if it is making seem I am not loyal to my alpha because I am. However the alpha I am loyal to is alpha drakes son who I know will be a better alpha then his father.

For the next day I didn't hear anything but i made shit up to alpha drake and told him about nothing being said about anything with us only about them needing to train harder and about alpha kanes sex life which off course was a lie as I heard nothing at all.

I took myself of to bed ready for the plan to take action tomorrow with us having to attack there pack.