"While I get find someone to get her ready, you can go take care of that." He said, looking very amused. 

I nodded and walked over to them. He didn't seem to have any problem with Marinette. It was obvious he was hitting on her, but my innocent little girlfriend wasn't picking up on it. I walked over and Francis glared at me. 

"Agreste." He spat. 

"Laurent." I responded, I wrapped my arms around Marinette's waist, holding her close to my chest. 

His glare intensified. Marinette seemed to notice the tension because she grabbed my hand and rubbed circles on my hand. I smiled down at her and kissed her temple.

"I never knew you had a girlfriend, I'm surprised you could get someone as hot as her." Francis smirked.

"Yeah, well I don't see your girlfriend here, oh wait that's right, you don't have one." I smirked.

I was glad that wiped the smug look off his face. 

"Don't worry, I'll get her soon enough Agreste."

"I'd like to see you try Laurent." I spat.

"I'm not an object to be won." Marinette glared.

"Of course not." Francis said.

I glared at him. Then Marinette turned around to me

"And you need to calm down." She giggled.

I rolled my eyes playfully and pecked her lips, before looking back up at Francis. 

"How many hoe's do you have right now?" I asked.

"Adrien!" Marinette squeaked.

"More then you could ever get." He spat.

"Both of you need to calm down." Marinette said.

Francis grabbed her hand, Marinette tried to get him to let go, but he was stronger then her. 

"Let her go." I growled.

"What are you going to do?" He smirked.

"Please let go." Marinette whispered.

Francis only pulled her closer. She tried to push him off, but he was a lot bigger then her. We were about the same build but he was a couple inches taller then me. Marinette had tears in her eyes.

"Francis let her go." I snapped.

"Oh, you want her that bad?" He laughed.

Marinette whimpered when he tightened his grip on her arm. 

"Francis you're hurting her, let her go!" 

"She's fine." He said, rolling his eyes. 

"Francis let her the f*ck go!" I yelled.

This got people's attention. Everyone was watching now. Francis smiled while he tightened his grip on Marinette. A few tears escaped her eyes. Francis didn't even have time to blink when I jumped on him. He lost his grip on Marinette and we both went crashing into a table. A couple people screamed in fright. We both got into a fist fight, Marinette was yelling at both of us but I wasn't listening. We kept fighting until someone finally pulled us apart. It was John who had pulled us apart.

"Francis you're not supposed to be in here!" He snapped.

Francis glared at me before getting escorted out. Marinette ran over to me and hugged me. I groaned a little and she pulled away. She put her hand on my cheek, her eyes filled with worry. My nose was bleeding, my eye had started to swell, along with my lip.