Chapter 9

***Adrien's POV***

I found Lila and Chloe laughing in the lunchroom. I walked over to them.

"Adrikins! Did you finally leave all those losers?" She gasped excitedly.

"No."

"Then why did you come to see us?" Lila asked sweetly.

"To warn you."

"About what?" Lila laughed.

"That if you hurt Marinette again I will get you both expelled."

"You really believe her over us?" Chloe gasped.

"Yes, this is your final warning."

I started to walk off when Lila grabbed my hand.

"We won't hurt her anymore. Besides after tonight she won't be here to hurt." Lila smiled.

I slapped Lila, making her let go of my hand. I walked away, back towards the nurses office. Alya was outside the door but Nino was next to her. He had gotten us some (chose your favorite food) for lunch. He handed me mine and I sat down.

"So what did you do?" Alya asked.

"Told them to leave her alone or I'll get them expelled." I said calmly.

"What did they say back?" Alya asked.

I sighed.

"They said I wouldn't have to worry about them hurting her."

"That's odd." Nino said, glancing at Alya.

"They said because she wouldn't be around to hurt." I said quietly.

"What do they mean by that?" Alya asked.

"I-I don't know."

The door opened. The nurse let us in. Marinette was sitting on the sick bed, her legs dangling over the edge. She was staring at the ground.

"Hi, Mari." I said quietly.

She looked up and softly smiled at us.

"Hey guys."

"You ok?" Alya asked.

"I am now."

"We got you lunch." Nino said handing her (the food you chose)

She smiled and took it from Nino.

"Be careful, and make sure that you're doing exactly what your doctor told you to do." The nurse said "You can leave now, just be careful."

Marinette nodded and we all left to go sit outside. Marinette didn't eat much but she still ate something. When it was time for class we all walked in and sat down. Lila and Chloe walked in and smirked at Marinette. She shrank slightly.

***Time skip***

I walked Marinette home after school then rushed home. I had to make sure that Lila and Chloe left her alone. I quickly ate dinner before excusing myself for the night. I transformed and rushed of to Marinette's house.

***Marinette's POV***

I was on the floor sobbing. I had cut myself again. Tiki flew in when she heard me crying.

"Mari, I thought you were finally done with this." She said softly.

"I-I know I-I-I don't know w-why I did i-it."

She hugged my cheek.

"It's ok, we're going to get you help."

"I-it won't m-matter."