Chapter 17

***Adrien's POV***

Me and Marinette both froze. 

"Lila?" I asked.

"Yes, is that a problem?" Natalie asked.

I looked down at Marinette and she quickly shook her head no. 

"Are you sure?" I whispered.

She nodded and I turned back to Natalie.

"No, just wondering." I lied.

She nodded and walked into the room. I turned back to Marinette.

"You sure? I can call it off."

"I don't want you to get into trouble." She smiled.

"Ok." 

I kissed her cheek before pulling her into the room with me. She closed her eyes to the bright light, I was already used to it so I helped navigate her to where she was going to sit. She was sitting next to Natalie, where they could both see what was going on. I kissed her temple before walking onto the platform. I looked to my photographer and waited for instructions. 

"Ok Adrien, today is all about romance!" 

I groaned, not loud enough for anyone to hear though. 

"That's why you are dressed like this, and miss Lila is dress in her dress."

I looked over to Lila. She was wearing a gold dress, the slit went all the way up to her hip bone, and her chest was just barely covered. I sighed and looked back over towards Marinette, but she was in the middle of talking to Natalie. 

"Now for the first shot, Lila, yes walk, no here, ugh, yes there perfect." 

He moved us around until we were in a very awkward position. Lila's hand was on my chest, one of her legs in front of mine, the other behind. She was looking up at me lovingly, but my photographer (I'm going to call him John, cause why not) noticed my look of disgust. 

"Adrien, come on!" He sighed.

The photo shoot continued for another 30 minutes, until I was told we had to kiss.

"No way." I said. 

"Adrien, at least pretend you love her." John sighed.

"I can't, because I don't." I said. 

John sighed. 

"Well, is there anything we can do to fix that?" He asked.

"Yes." 

I pushed Lila off and walked over to John. She gasped, and acted like I just slapped her. 

"We could do the photo shoot with my girlfriend." I said. 

"Wait, I was told you didn't have a girlfriend." John said, looking over at Natalie.

She looked up at me confused.

"That was because we didn't know." She said, walking over. 

"Yeah, well that's cause I didn't really want anyone to know." I said, nervously rubbing the back of my neck. 

"Well, lets get her here, we need to get this photo shoot moving. How fast can she get here?" He asked.

"Well, she's actually already here." I said.

I looked over to Marinette, who was busy talking to another model. His name was Francis, and he was an ass hole. Always treated people like they were bellow him. John seemed to notice my jealousy.  He laughed. I turned and looked back at him.