Chapter 5

***Adrien's POV***

Me and Marinette stayed up till midnight. That's around the time she started to fall asleep. Just to be safe I made sure she was completely asleep before I left. I laid her in bed and went to kiss her cheek but she moved her head and my lips met hers. I moved away blushing. Even in her sleep she blushed and softly smiled. I kissed her forehead this time.

"Goodnight Princess."

I jumped onto her balcony and grabbed all the sharp stuff before heading to my house. I hid all the stuff under my sink before changing into my pajamas. Plagg flew over to me.

"Thank you for getting me to go over there." I whispered.

"Of course. I would hate to see kitten get hurt." he froze.

"Wait, did you just call her kitten?!" I laughed.

"N-no, you must be t-tired. Night Adrien." he flew off to find cheese.

I chuckled to myself before laying down. I sighed and looked at the ceiling. Marientte had been starving herself, cutting herself, and tried to kill herself. Not only that but she said she liked it when she cut herself. Not to mention she apparently liked me. No wonder she seemed so nervous around me. Maybe it was time to move on from Ladybug, and go with someone who actually liked me. I fell asleep thinking of my princess.

***Marinette's POV***

I woke up and got dressed in black. Since I didn't die like I had wanted to, I would have to do what Lila and Chloe said. Even if I knew they hated me, it still hurt to officially cut things off with them. At least I had Chat. He didn't know but I was still awake after he left, and that kiss was wonderful. Even if it was only for a few seconds. I looked at the small box on my desk and opened it up. Tiki was sobbing when she appeared. She looked up and saw it was me and she flew to my cheek hugging it tightly.

"D-don't e-ever d-do t-that t-to m-me a-again!" She sobbed.

"I'm sorry Tiki. Don't worry Chat stopped me last night."

"G-good."

She made me eat breakfast, but yet again I threw it up when she wasn't looking. I went looking for any of my stuff but found that anything that was sharp had been taken away. I guessed it was Chat who had done that. I internally groaned before I remembered I had stuff in my backpack and locker. I sighed before heading out for school. When I got there I was yet again dragged into the bathroom.

"Did you do what we asked!?" Lila yelled.

"I-I was about to go d-do i-it!" I cried.

"Why didn't you do it yesterday!" Chloe yelled.

"I wanted one more day with them. Even if they hate me. But I promise I'm going to do it right now!"

"Fine you have till lunch." Lila scoffed.

Lila and Chloe walked out and I took a deep breath trying to keep the tears in. I walked to my locker and quickly grabbed my scissors and put them in my backpack for later. When I walked to class I sat in the back. No one noticed I was back there, except the teacher. When she started the lesson Adrien walked in. He muttered something to Nino before sitting by me. Without even looking I could feel Lila and Chloe's glare.

"Why are you back here?" He whispered.

I didn't respond and pretended to be listening to the lesson. He sighed and pulled out his stuff. When the bell rang I tried to to run out but Adrien grabbed my arm. I cried out in pain and he let go and looked at me terrified. I tried to run off again but he grabbed my shoulder.