Chapter 2

***Marinette's POV***

The day went fairly normal. Well, that was until lunch. While we were eating I got called to the principles office. When I walked in Lila and Chloe were both sitting in front of Mr. Damocles' desk. Lila had a large bruise around her eye.

"Lila what happened?" I asked.

"Don't pretend Dupain-Cheng! You're the one who hit her!" Chloe yelled.

"No I didn't."

"Y-yes you did." Lila cried.

"Marinette this is very disappointing behavior from you. This is going to earn you a week of detention." Mr. Damocles said.

"When did I do this?" I asked.

"Right before lunch." Chloe said.

"I couldn't have, I was with Alya!" I yelled.

"That's a lie!" Chloe yelled.

"Enough! I will talk with Alya. If your story matches up you won't be given detention." Mr. Damocles sighed.

He got up and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"Nice makeup Lila." I said.

"Oh it's only going to get better Mari-trash." Lila laughed.

"Soon they'll have no choice but to expel you and Adrien will be out of you slimy grasp." Chloe said.

"No because Alya will tell Mr. Damocles the truth then you'll get in trouble for lying." I said.

"We'll see." Lila smirked.

Mr. Damocles walked back in.

"Alya told me you were with her." He said.

"She did hurt me though." Lila cried.

"Marinette for safety reasons we will be keeping a closer eye on you. Lila and Chloe I don't want you in here for another lie. You're dismissed."

As we walked out Chloe pushed me against the wall.

"You're a fat disgusting bitch, don't worry we'll get you in trouble for something much worse and your stupid fake friends won't be able to help you."

"They're my real friends."

"Really? Because by the looks of it, nobody actually likes you." Lila laughed.

"S-some people do." I cried.

"Like who?"

"Alya-"

"She's a nerdy nobody." Chloe scoffed.

"N-Nino."

"Ugh, nobody except for Alya likes him."

"A-Adrien-"

Chloe slapped me.

"No, Adrikins only hangs out with you because he pity's you. He's to nice for his own good."

"Now run along, go kill yourself while your at it." Lila laughed.

Chloe let go of me and I ran, past Chloe and Lila, past my friends, past everyone. I ran to the back of the school. Tiki flew out of my bag.

"Marinette?"

"I hate them! I wish all of this would just go away!" I yelled.

Tiki hid back in my bag. Then when I heard running around the corner. 

"I found her!" Someone yelled.

I heard more pairs of feet.

"Mari? Are you ok?"