Chapter 7

***Marinette's POV***

I woke up on time, and as always threw up after eating. Today I felt even worse then normal. I didn't know why, but I had a feeling something bad was going to happen. I got ready for school, wearing a white hoodie and black jeans, my hair in a French braid down my back. I hadn't realized how long my hair had gotten. It was now almost to the middle of my back. I grabbed my backpack and walked to school. As my gut had told me something wasn't right. When I walked to the school there was a crowd of people. In the center was Lila and Chloe. I was about to just ignore it when I got pulled into the circle. When I regained my footing I was pushed into the center of the circle. Lila smirked at me. Chloe pushed me over and I fell on my back. I looked up at her as she put her foot on my chest. I was struggling to breath. The crowd around either cheered for Chloe or yelled for me to get up and fight back. I laid there helpless. She pushed down harder on my chest. I gasped, and felt tears come to my eyes.

"What Mari-trash? You gonna cry?" She laughed.

"This is what happens when your a bitch!" Lila laughed.

Chloe pulled her foot off and made me stand up. She pulled her arm back and punched me hard in the nose. I swear I heard a crack and my nose started to bleed. She pushed me back on the ground, I tried to catch myself but whimpered when I heard a crack. Pain shot through my wrist as I hit the ground. Lila kicked me hard in the stomach, laughing like a maniac. She turned back to the crowd.

"How much weight to do you think this bitch can hold on her chest?!" She yelled out.

People started placing bets. Some said none, others said all of Lila's weight.

"Let's test it out, shall we?!"

The crowd cheered, or yelled at me to get back up. Lila walked back over to me and started with one foot to my chest. Her heel poking right to the middle of my chest. She started putting on weight and I gasped at the pain. She added more and more weight. She was about to add another foot when she was knocked over. I looked up to see none other then Chat Noir. He was practically growling at the two girls who now looked horrified.

"The f**k is wrong with you!" He yelled.

They both stepped back, but where pushed back into the circle by the crowd. I felt really light headed, my wrist was throbbing with pain, my nose was still bleeding and it felt like there was a hole in my chest were Lila's heel was. I looked down and to my horror there was a small patch of blood coming from the same spot. I started hyperventilating.

"C-chat." I cried.

He looked over at me and his eyes went from anger from horror in seconds. He rushed over to me and picked up my head.

"Breath with me." He said.

He helped calm down my breathing before picking me up. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. My head was pounding.

"I'll be back for you two later." he growled.

"Omg! Mari!"

I opened my eyes to see Alya and Nino running towards us.

"What the hell happened?!" Alya asked.

"Lila and Chloe were attacking her, I'm taking her to a hospital."

"W-what! Why?!"

"She's bleeding and injured, tell your teacher. I'll come talk to the principal later." He said, glaring back at Lila and Chloe.

Alya and Nino nodded and ran off to talk to the teacher. I closed my eyes again as Chat jumped off. I nuzzled my head into his chest, as he jumped from rooftop to rooftop. When he finally landed, I still kept my eyes closed. I really wanted to just fall asleep, but I tried to stay awake. He ran into the hospital.