Chapter 13

***Marinette's POV***

I don't know why, but I had decided to do what Lila and Chloe told me to do. They looked at me and gestured for me to follow them to the back. I knew it was a terrible idea but I did it anyway. When I got there all 3 girls cornered me.

"Listen, stay away from Adrien!" Lila yelled, punching me in the face.

"I don't care if you paid him to pretend to be your boyfriend but you need to cut it out. It's ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!" Chloe yelled, getting another punch in.

"I didn't pay him." I said quietly.

"She's probably too poor to pay THE Adrien Agreste anyways." Evy laughed, kicking me.

"I knew you were just like Lila." I glared.

Lila pushed a finger where my scar, that she made, was. I whimpered in pain.

"That's right, meaning she's with us and now you're going to do as we say."

"Cause that worked out so well last time." I rolled my eyes.

Even though I was terrified, I wasn't going to let it show. She pushed harder before removing her finger.

"It's going to work this time Dupain-Cheng. Evy, would you mind telling her how this is going to happen?" Chloe smirked, adding a kick to my leg.

"My pleasure! One you're going to stay with us, at, all, times!" Evy kicked me with each syllable.

"Second," Lila started "You're going to tell everyone you hate them, including your stupid cat." She added another kick.

"He's not stupid!" I yelled.

Lila slapped me.

"Yeah whatever, finally if you fail to do any of this we will reveal Alya's darkest secret." Chloe smirked.

"Which is?" I asked.

Alya tells me everything so there's no way Chloe got something on her that I didn't already know.

"That she's pregnant."

"Are you crazy! Alya would've told me!"

I got slapped again.

"Or she didn't want to out of fear that you wouldn't approve." Lila smirked.

"Well then how did you find out?" I asked.

"Her and Nino had snuck off somewhere, so naturally I followed them. She's pregnant with his baby." Chloe laughed.

"I don't believe you!"

Another kick and I got pushed to the ground.

"Well then, you find out if it's true and when it is, you do as we say." Lila said.

"Any way, we need to get going but one more thing" Evy bent down to my ear. "I'm Ladybug, and everyone will believe me over you."

They were about to walk away when I spoke up.

"Yeah, and how's that fake baby of yours?" I asked.

She glared at me, then placed a hand on her stomach.

"Real, and alive."

"Oh yeah, and how's your fake relationship with Chat, and your fake duty as Ladybug?" I used the wall to stand. "I know it's all fake, it's all bull-shit! Anyone who believes you is stupid."

Evy walked back over and kicked me hard in the gut. I coughed and slid back down the wall.

"It is real, you're just jealous."