If Kate got bitten instead of Chris

Kate's POV
I went through my notebook one last time. I looked over at Dad, who still couldn't figure out that his oldest living child was his partner in crime. "Mr. Afton, I'm going to go talk to your youngest daughter, Elizabeth, was it? She seems a lot more quiet than usual." I said, putting on the Springfoxy head. "Alright, I'm going to continue working on Circus Baby." He replied. Elizabeth wasn't actually being more reserved than usual. In fact she was doing just fine playing with Charlie and Sammy. I walked over to her and pulled her aside. "Kate- what are you doing-?" She asked.

Elizabeth's POV
Kate, pretending to be Michelle Emidt, pulled me aside. She probably wanted to remind me about what was going to happen to Chris today, but to my surprise, it wasn't. "I powered off Sarah so that she can't stop me from doing this. I'm going to switch places with Chris using Sarah's ability. Because of this, I'm going to "die". However don't worry, I won't actually die thanks to Shadow Bonnie." I didn't understand why she would do this. "But..why? You know how badly that's going to effect Mikey!" I replied. "I know. But this will make Sarah stop tormenting the entire family, although it will hurt Micheal." She told me. I didn't understand how this would stop our sister from tormenting us. Kate could definitely tell, so she elaborated. "Sarah is only doing this so that she can break me. She wants to break me because she wants control over our body, since our body is mortal. Her body, what will become Toy Bonnie, is immortal. And unlike Dad, Sarah does not want to achieve immortality. She wants to be a normal human." She looked over at Micheal and his friends, who were lifting up Chris." "It's time. Remember to stop by the storage room at when Fazbear's opens!" She said, walking away.

Kate's POV
It's time to save the family. I sigh and remove the Springfoxy head. "Mr. Afton, it's been nice knowing ya. But unfortunately, I have to leave this plane of life. But don't worry, I'll be watching over you..dad"
My father looked confused. "What-?" He replied. I un-purpled and turned around. "Gotta save the family from Mike and I's dead evil triplet!" I said before disappearing. I leave the room and walk over to Micheal, who's putting Chris's head in Fredbear's mouth. As Chris hangs out, I hug Micheal from behind.

Micheal's POV
I put Chris in Fredbear's mouth, a few moments later my twin sister is hugging me. "Hi Kate, what's up?" I say, putting my hand on hers" "..I'm sorry but this is for the family. I have to save you guys from our triplet." She says. Before I can ask her what she means,she disappears and she is in Chris's place. Chris is now behind me. The next thing I now, I hear and loud crunch and blood goes everywhere. My sister is dead. Frozen in shock, I say "Christopher..get mom.." Chris runs off and I quickly get Kate out of Fredbear. She's still alive, but slowly losing consciousness. She looks me in the eyes and says "it's for the best. But if you see a version of me with alot more orange and either green or white eyes, stay away from her." Then, she slips away from life as Mom, Father, Chris, and Elizabeth all come running.

Kate's POV
So this is it. I'm dead now. I stand beside Micheal, who's holding my soulless body as close to him as possible while crying hysterically. Mom and Chris are freaking out the most. Dad is trying to keep himself together and seem like he doesn't care, but is clearly tearing up. But as for Elizabeth, I think she can see me. She's looking directly at where I'm standing. She does her fake tears and runs off to the bathroom, but before she enters the door, she pauses and looks first at my body, then at me. Then she goes in. I assume she wants me to follow her, so I go into the bathroom as well. She's not in any of the working stalls. (Three of the five stalls have been broken for months. Hey, Fazbear Entertainment isn't necessarily known for their quality!). Instead, she goes into the broken stall that I've been using as a hideout. She looks at me again and says "Kate, I know your there, I can see you. Come on."
This confirms my theory. I follow her and she sits on the floor. I turn into Shadow Bonnie. "I'm sorry Elizabeth, it was for the best." I say. She looks at me and says "I want to meet Sarah."

Sarah's POV
I was powered off, but now I'm powered back on. However, I'm not an endoskeleton in a storage room anymore. I'm a human with and illusion disk in..a purple bathroom stall..? What the actual fuck is this-? I look up to see my two sisters looking at me. Katherine and Elizabeth. Katherine puts an illusion disk on herself and says, "Elizabeth wanted to meet you. She's also the one who made your illusion disk." Extremely shocked, I say, "Ka-Katherine..? You're..dead?" She nods and says "I used your ability and swapped places with Chris. I had to protect the family from you."

After a few minutes of sisterly drama between the three of us, we all agree to make an appearance at Kathy's death scene. Micheal is still crying, Mom..it feels weird to call my parents "mom" and "dad" when they don't even know I exist..ANYWAY. Mom is frantically calling an ambulance, and Chris and Dad are just watching Micheal. When my sisters and I walk over, I say, "So this is our brother, Katherine? He kinda looks like a homosexual." Micheal looks up, then immediately looks at Katherine. Katherine has a quick reaction. She sits on the floor next to Micheal, hugs him, and says "it's okay, Mikey. I'm still here. Just, dead." Micheal holds onto her as tight as he can, and says, "why the hell would you do that.." I supposed I have to step up now.

I say, "because of me. She wanted to protect the family from me. I have done some awful things to her due to my greed of wanting a mortal, normal, human body. My name is Sarah, and I'm your triplet."

Hours later, back at the Afton's resiedence

Third Person POV

The Aftons are all still confused about what's going on and where the hell Sarah came from. Only the 3 daughters have a full understanding of everything. William completed Toy Bonnie, but with a design that Sarah made. Now Toy Bonnie looks much different. Kate and Sarah will have to share a room for a bit, but luckily there was a spare bed in the attic and Kate had a second closet for Emily. They split the room to 2 sides by painting the left orange and the right purple. William was a bit disappointed that he didn't have a partner in crime anymore, but then Kate introduced him to Vanny.

1204 words