🦊You're pathetic.

This takes place in seventh grade

Kate's POV

I'm dragging Emily to behind the school. I just had to save her from getting bullied AGAIN. I shove her against the wall, put my arms on either side of her, and my leg between her legs so that she can't move.

"Don't think that me treating you like a fucking princess means anything. I'm only doing this because it drives me crazy seeing people as pathetic as you crying like a baby in the hallways when I'm trying to get to biology class. Now I'm going to be taking you back to my house so that you're less of a target. You don't have a choice in this," I aggressively say. I don't know why I was being so mean..though honestly it was pretty annoying finding her in the hallways crying.

"O-okay.." she replies, still crying. "Stop fucking crying, you're worse than my younger brother with that," I say. I pick her up in a bridal style and take her to my father's car. Micheal is already in the backseat. "Hi dad, this is Emily. She's going to be staying with us for a few days," I say. I notice that there isn't any more room in the car for Emily.

"There isn't any more available seats in here, so Emily is going to have to sit on your lap," my father states. I open the door to the front passenger seat and place Emily on my lap. "This means nothing," I aggressively whisper into her ear. I then wrap my arms around her and keep her as close as I possibly can.

Emily's POV

Kate was being aggressive towards me, which wasn't very surprising. I can't tell if she hates me or likes me. I noticed that she was blushing after putting me on her lap. I rest my head on her shoulder. She bites my neck with her sharp fangs, then proceeds to put her hand on my head, keeping it on my shoulder. Mixed signals much-

When we get to her house, she immediately takes me to her room. "I'm not gonna let you sleep on the floor, so therefore we will be sharing a bed," she informs me. "Since you didn't bring any clothes, you can wear mine. I don't give two royal shits what you choose. Just don't wear my necklace."

After a while it's time to go to sleep. I chose to wear her Lolbit hoodie and a pair of shorts that go down to my knees. She's already in bed, so I get in next to her. She turns to face me and pulls me very close to her. Now we are in a spooning position. "If you have a nightmare, just wake me up. Don't worry about getting tears on my sheets or clothes, I already get both of my brothers' tears on my sheets and clothes all the time."

"Okay.." I reply. She tightens her grip on me then falls asleep. I soon fall asleep too, but get woken up by a nightmare. When I wake up, I start crying, but cover my mouth with my hands so that nobody hears me. Kate wakes up and moves my hands away from my mouth. "My family is used to the sound of crying in the middle of the night. You're not gonna wake them up," she says.

Kate's POV

Emily woke me up with her crying. I remove her hands from her mouth because I know that it's the worst feeling ever; to feel like you have to muffle the sounds of you expressing your pain. I then turn her so that she's facing me. "As annoying as it is, if you need to cry then just fucking do it. It's natural, and it's how the eyes express what one is feeling when the mouth can't."

She cries into my chest for about a half hour. I take her hand and say "You'll be okay as long as you are here. Nobody will hurt you. You can eat whenever you're hungry. You can talk even when you are not spoken to," I say in a calm voice. Eventually we both drift back off to sleep.

704 words