🐻🦊Insanity part 1

Emily's POV

It's a dark, cold, August night. Kate hasn't been answering her phone, responding to anything I try to say through Serina, and she won't answer the door. I bang on the door one more time. No answer. What I do next is I go to the bush next to Kate's porch. I get the spare key and quietly unlock the door. Slowly, I open the door.

"Ka-" I say but then get cut off by what I see. There's broken cups all over the floor. Every picture of Micheal, Kate's twin brother, is on the floor. All the mirrors are either turned backwards or shattered on the floor.

I go into the kitchen to search for Kate. There, I see knives everywhere, blood all over the floor, Kate's prosthetic arm on hanging off the counter, and a few pieces of Lolbit. "Oh God Katherine..what did you do..." I mumble to myself.

I go upstairs into the dark hallway. There's a fork on the sixth stair. I walk down the hallway, mildly expecting Kate to be hiding in her Shadow Bonnie form.

I slowly open Kate's bedroom door, and see clothes all over the floor, alot of them are torn. Suddenly, a knife flies out of Kate's bathroom. "CHRIS GET OUT OF MY FUCKING ROOM, YOU SHOULDN'T SEE THIS!" Kate yells, storming out of the bathroom. She has her blindfold on, so that's how I know she can't see me.

I slowly walk over to her and hug her. I move her remaining hand onto my pigtail. "It's okay, my love.. it's just me." I quietly say.

Kate's POV

"E-Emily..?" I stutter out. My voicebox is broken, so my voice is extremely glitchy. I can only assume that Emily is terrified by what she just saw, because of her past. I glitch my prosthetic arm on so that now I have 2 hands. I pick Emily up in a bridal-style.

"You know you shouldn't come into my house if I'm not answering my phone." I remind her. "I couldn't just let you be like this, in a house alone with a 9 year old. You kill children." She says. Behind my blindfold, my pupils change from scribbles exclamation points. "OH MY GOD, CHRIS!!" I think to myself.

"I- I need to make sure Chris is safe..!" I say. "You can't see, so I'm going to come with you." Emily replies. She leads me down the hall to my younger brother's room.

Chris's POV

My sister's insanity has reached its most terrible stage. I'm hiding in my closet, hugging Nightmare, who is in his human form.

"I-I think I hear f-foot steps..coming from D-Demonia boots.." I whisper. Nightmare tightens his grip on my waist and says, "you know she isn't going to hurt you. And if she tried to, I can easily kill her, or knock her out." I get the note that Kate gave me after the first time she went completely insane Infront of me.

If I ever gø insane again, I am highly dangerøus. There is a 50-50 chance øf me hurting yøu. If yøu feel like yøu are in danger frøm me, hide. Dø nøt leave the høuse because then it will be much easier før me tø find yøu. If I am cøming tø yøur løcatiøn, STAY WHERE YØU ARE. My hearing is extremely gøød, and I will hear yøu if yøu telepørt, run, climb, ør even møve slightly. Nightmare knøws høw tø fight me, sø stay with him whenever I am insane.

I want to move, but the note advises that I don't. I also can't move because of how tightly Nightmare is holding onto me.

The Demonia boots are closer, but they are accompanied by Sketchers sneakers. "Chris, are you okay in there? I got Kate to calm down." I hear Emily's quiet, calm, and raspy voice say. I'm not sure if it's Kate mimicking Emily's voice, so I stay silent. The closet doors begin to open, and I can barely breathe because of the fear. Emily is standing there, holding onto Kate's wrist.

Kate's POV

My younger brother seems petrified. He's quietly crying, and I can tell that he's staring at me.

I sit on the floor to make myself seem less intimidating. Emily tries to let go of my wrist, but I grab her hand. I don't trust myself..or rather I don't trust my sister.

I'm not referring to Elizabeth, I'm referring to Sarah. The girl who has tormented me ever since I watch William kill my older brother, Terrence.

My train of thought gets cut off by Chris hugging me tightly. I quickly wrap my arm aroumd him, as Emily holds my other hand.

To be continued..

798 words