🦊How Kate and Emily started dating

This takes place after Kate died and after SL was burnt down. Kate has stopped denying her feelings.

Emily's POV

I just had a nightmare, so I'm going into Kate's room to request to sleep with her. When I do, Kate allows it.

"What was the nightmare this time, if you don't mind me asking?" Kate asks while moving her hand onto mine. "It was about Anthony..again," I answered. "I think the reason he did THAT to me so much was to try to make me like men. Though honestly it just made me more of a lesbian."

"Honestly I would gladly let Sarah torment him. He makes William seem like a good man," Kate replied.

Kate's POV

I tightened my grip on Emily's hand and pulled her closer to me. "W-what are you doing?" She asked. I didn't reply, instead I moved her arm across my body. "Kate, what are you doing?" Emily asked again. "Keeping you close to me, what else would I be doing?" I replied.

After a few hours of us cuddling, I looked down at her and moved my hand under her chin. I tilted her head up so that she was looking at me. I grabbed her waist with my remaining hand and pulled her closer.   I could tell that she was confused, so I looked her in the eyes and said "7 years we've known each other , and only 1 year ago I stopped being in denial," "What are you talking about..?" She replied.

I wrapped my leg loosely around her leg and said, "Do you know why I've been so protective of you for all this time?" I asked. "No.." she replied. I hovered my hand over the back of her thigh, "May I?" Emily looked down and nodded, and I gently placed my hand on her thigh. "I've been so protective of you..because....I love you."

Emily was obviously very surprised. "I-I love you too!" She said. I kissed her as hard as I could, and she kissed me back.

343 words