Sarah.

How fucking pathetic. Just because that brat named Emily came and hugged Katherine, now Katherine is all calm. WHY didn't that piece of shit just let someone call the cops on Katherine?!

Huh? Oh. A mortal. A mortal who exists. Yes, I'm referring to you, person reading this. You're probably wondering why I hate my sister so much. Well, let me tell you.

Before we were born, Katherine ate me. It's not fair how Katherine and Micheal get to live while I'm just forever stuck here in Toy Bonnie. If Katherine's fetus hadn't been so fucking stupid, I'd be alive. It's all Katherine's fault that her and her siblings are dead. If Katherine hadn't eaten me, then I never would have been able to manipulate her into plotting the deaths of all her siblings with Dad.

However, no, I'm not done with my revenge. Little Kathy cares sooo much about her twin brother, Micheal Terrence Afton. I am able to manipulate Kate into hurting Micheal. It breaks Katherine's heart to so her prescious twin brother getting hurt.

I, personally, don't have anything against Micheal. He's pretty chill and actually kinda hot.(NO, THIS IS NOT INCEST. WE ARE FROM UTAH, NOT ALABAMA. I JUST RECOGNIZE THAT MY BROTHER IS AN ATTRACTIVE MAN.) I'm only using his existence to get back at Kate for her killing me.

Anyway, farewell human. I must go back to tormenting various people.

237 words