🦊How Kate and Emily Met

(this takes place 2 years before the bite. Kate, Emily, Micheal, and Noah are all 13 and in 7th grade. Kate has dark brown hair with no purple. Kate is 5'6 and Emily is 5'0)

Kate's POV

Damn it's boring up here in the vents. How long has Micheal been taking a shit for?! Ugh. Wait- what's that sound?

Who the fuck- what the fuck-
"NO! STOP! SASHA!! PLEASE!!" that girl with red hair yelled at the girl with a dark pink shirt. What's going on- oh the girl with red hair passed out from blood loss.

The girl with the dark pink shirt is still beating up the red haired girl. I come down from the vents, hanging by my left arm, and I kick the girl with the dark pink shirt so hard that she literally flies out of the bathroom door.

I come down all the way and lock the door. I pick up the girl with the red hair and take her to the vents. There, I put bandages on her. I'm glad that I stole these from the nurse's office. I touch the girl's arm, she's colder than the old Thanksgiving turkey leftovers from last year. I put my gray hoodie on her and move her so that she's laying on my legs. Micheal is still taking a shit.

Emily's POV

Sasha just beat me unconscious. Again. This time, I woke up somewhere new. I looked down to see that I was wearing a gray hoodie that was way too big for me. I look up to see a girl with a light blue shirt, black ripped jeans, dark gray gloves, combat boots, chained earrings, and scars all over her face. I have no idea who this girl is, so I just start crying.

"Don't be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you," she says. I didn't realize that she was awake because her eyes were closed. I quickly sit up, but then she pulls me back onto her lap. "A teacher could easily see you through the cameras of the abandoned classroom. Stay over here with me," she says. I'm too terrified to move.

"Who a-are you..?" I ask. "Kate Michelle Afton. Twin of Micheal Afton, daughter of William Afton," she replies. Why was she being so formal? We're only 13. One of the teachers comes walking into the bathroom. She could easily see us, and there wasn't anywhere that we could move to since Kate was against a wall.

To my surprise, Kate moved me against the wall so that I was completely hidden. She covered my mouth so that the teacher wouldn't hear me crying.

Kate's POV

This girl is crying so fucking loudly. Usually I enjoy hearing people cry and watching people get beat up, but for some reason hearing this girl cry made me want to cry and seeing her get beat up wasn't enjoyable.

The teacher left, and the girl passed out again. I teleported us both to the other side of the vents so that nobody would see us. This part of the vents is like a miniature room, about the size of a standard apartment bathroom. Soon, I fell asleep too.

535 words