Fourty-five | Damon

Magsimula sa umpisa

'Holy shit did I hit you?!' I chuck my bat to the side. I don't really care if it breaks anything, I just want to make sure that I didn't break her.

'No I'm all good?' She slowly gets up before touching her head as if she's making sure what she's saying is even true. 'Yeah...I'm okay,'

Glancing at the window I see it's wide open so she must've climbed through and fallen. 'Why did you come in through the window...'

'I did knock,' she looks around the room, 'no one answered so I assumed that Katie was crying or something...she was upset yesterday so I just want to know if she's alright,'

'Well she's not here,' I answer slowly, 'it's just me,'

'Oh.' She blinks before pivoting her whole body around, 'I'll just go then,'

I grab her shoulders and turn her all the way around again. 'Can you...stay?'

Creasing her eyebrows as a response I give her a pleading look. If she doesn't agree then I'm just going to go back into my room and think about her for the next couple hours and I need rest. I don't mind if she leaves when I fall asleep but I need her next to me.

Desperately.

'Sure,' she reluctantly agrees which makes me struggle to hide my thrilled smile that's probably plastered all over my face right now.

Following me to my room I push the door open before heading to my desk.

'Want to watch a movie?' I offer as I grab my laptop and toss it onto the bed. 'Pick something...I don't mind,'

Nodding at my request I make my way to the door before closing it and locking it. Rubbing my neck from exhaustion I head towards her before getting under the covers. She's already sitting under them with the laptop on her lap anyways.

Feeling the side of her body rest against mine, I want to bring her closer but I can't. The last thing I'm going to do is fuck up by making things weird.

'What are you up to?' She suddenly asks so I look at the screen to see her scrolling through a show which seems like it was made in 2000BCE.

'Another old film?' I groan sarcastically.

It's not like I care but I just want to tease her. I'm anything but picky right now since I'm deathly exhausted. Somehow I feel like I could sleep if I so much as blink but I feel wide awake at the same time. It's not a fun feeling.

'It's was only made in the early 2000s or something. You're so dramatic- and it's so popular...everyone has watched this,' she responds as she continues to scroll through the hundreds of seasons.

'I've never heard of it,' I blink at the screen which earns me a hurt look from Brylan.

'You're joking.'

Shrugging she scrolls all the way to the to episode one which makes me regret my statement. I should've said I've watched the whole show already.

'Absolutely not.' I reach my hand to click out of the show so I don't have to watch it, but she moves my hand away. Pressing on episode one she leans back into the pillow that she has propped up behind her.

Watching her for a few moments she meets my eyes so I glance back to the screen. I've never actually had a girl in my bed. Emphasis on the my since I've been with many girls in a bed but just not mine. Anywhere else is okay but keeping my bedsheets clean is more appealing.

Nope.

Here I go again. Just be normal Damon, not everything needs to be sexual. If you where watching it with Colton or something would you think this? No. You're just watching a show that you don't want to watch at all. But she wants to watch it so it's okay.