28

They came early they wasn't do to another month I breathe in and out "we're almost there cami just hold on" he rushes to the entrance of the hospital "my fiancé  babies are coming" nurse rushes me the the surgical room

They came early they wasn't do to another month I breathe in and out "we're almost there cami just hold on" he rushes to the entrance of the hospital "my fiancé babies are coming" nurse rushes me the the surgical room.

They lay me down I'm still breathing in and out it's not helping "ma'am how far along are you" I try to get my words out "you're asking her questions when she's clearly in pain" I wanted to scream.

I grabbed ahold of Tristian hands "if-if I don't make it tell my kids I love them and I love you" he whipped my hairs from my face "hey don't talk like that you're going make it so you to tell them yourself because you're going to live" I try to focus my mind on his voice as he speaks to me.

He shakes me awake I try to stay with him but i can't "push sweetheart push" I push as something just had brought me back to life "push baby push you got this" he rubbed my head "I am pushing bitch" I screamed as my first child comes out "it's a girl" I laughed as I looked at the doctor put her down.

I push for the last child "give me one big push sweetheart" I groan as I push "i can't —I can't do it" I feel myself give out "it's a boy" I feel myself dozing off "hey cami stay with me wake up" I hear Tristian say before it was completely silence.

I see this white light "hey it's not your time yet go back down there" the voice say,I feel as if my soul left my body and came back I gasp as I sit up looking at my surroundings "cami omg I thought I lost you"I look around for my kids "where are the children" he points to them sleeping.

I look over at him "did you name them" he nods "Anais Seena Rostam and Lucian Kyree Rostam" I smile as he because they're beautiful "so beautiful can I hold them" he gently pick them up putting them in my arms.

I look down to see that they have both of our look "hey momma is here" I kiss both of their heads handing them back to Tristian so they can rest he kiss me "you came back to us my love" I smiled "I did"
I was now completely happy.

A/N: At least they're names weren't named after weekday