21

I watched as she leaves out how could she restrain me I knew something was up when she had the maid bring me my plate and her plate in her hands and she telling me to eat first

I had to figure out how to get out I tried moving my wrist but I couldn't "triple tied down" I look up to see who had spoken it was her my supposed lover she rips the tape off my mouth it stung.

She smiled at me "so it's been minutes and you're already trying to escape" I grunt "I have to shower, so let me go shower" she gets a bottle of water pouring it out on my head.

I try to block the water from getting into my eyes "there, you just showered" when I get out I will make hell on her life.

I raise my eyebrows at her "you're scared I can tell,the fear is radiating from you" she scoffed at my comment "but who has the upper hand though me or you" she pulls out a knife, the knife I had waiting for her she managed to find it.

I just stares at the knife in her hand "cool knife where'd you get it" she twirls it in her hand "funny story actually,"I tilt my head as she continues "it was in your sock nice way to hide it"she checked me knowing I always had a way to get out.

She was a clever girl I can tell you but I had a way to break her down "how will you provide for a child with no money?hm"I could see something change in her eyes "you know when a member of the family dies they get money from them" she meet my eyes still playing with my knife.

I scoffed "you wouldn't even kill me even if I am at your will" she laughed "you wanna test that theory because we can test it" she began to shake her head "no-no-no I'm going to torture you for a while maybe a year" I scoffed because she wouldn't have nobody to take care of the baby.

"So who's going to take care of your baby" "why me of course I can turn your men on you ,you know that right" I knew she was bluffing "you're think I'm joking I'm not" I threw my head back in distress.

I raise up to see her gone then i feel something sharp at my neck "you move fast to be pregnant" she comes into my sight "1 month which you didn't spend with me" i chuckled "why would I spend time with you and the child isn't even born—" she cuts me off.

"But it is growing and you will not be apart of our life" I just stare at her belly I watched as she rubbed it every now and then "you scared I'm going to take it away from you I mean i don't want a child anyways" she roll her eyes leaving out "I'll check on you in a few days" nice to see she care.

She didn't tape my mouth good but she then comes back and taping it "you thought I forgot about taping your mouth,no" I watched as she smiled while locking the door little did she know I had a back up plan.

A/N:dude how are you're going to escape