11

I prop her up on the bed getting the first aid kit to tend to the wound on her forehead putting a bandage on it before leaving the room to let her rest

I tell the maids to go check on her every now and then ,I soon felt a presence behind me I turn to see her with a knife she charges at me "you fucker I will end you" I grabbed her arm pushing her into the wall.

She drops the knife "now you deserve to be punished love" I picked her up taking her to the room I threw he on the bed getting on top of her "I am with child,your child" I stopped.

I look down at her stomach she smiles "you are having my child" she nod her head I smiled kissing her lip I was happy that it wasn't no one else child but it was mine, ours.

I get off her letting her sit up "how far are you" she meets my eyes "2 day " I kissed her stomach where the child I created will be resting for now on.

"We should go to the doctor to confirm this miracle" she debates on it and nod it would be a 2 day drive we lived out in the woods I liked it that way so she couldn't run away.

I rubbed her stomach knowing it would get bigger soon I looked up at her "if your lying I will kill you without hesitation" i get up kissing her before leaving.

I knew she was lying we haven't had sex in a while and a child can't survive a year in the womb it would simply die so I wanted it to play out for her sake building up her punishments.

The day came we arrived at the clinic I ask for an ultrasound they take us to the back immediately "so have you been to this clinic before" I look over at her she looks back at the doctor "no I haven't" the nurse writes something down on her notepad.

She clears her throat "okay lay down and raise your shirt up for me" she does before she could put the gel on her belly her pager rings "um sorry another doctor will be in here shortly" I send her a tight smile.

So another doctor comes in "ultrasound right" she nods "okay raise your shirt up I'm gonna warn you it cold" he places the gel on her stomach she gasp.

I looked over at her raising my eyebrows he put the scanner on her belly i didn't know what it was called "where you get that bruise from" she quickly glanced at me and back to him.

I watched her intensely "oh I fell in the shower" as he's done "I don't see nothing usually you'll see something even at 4 days is it" she nod,he tsk-ed "yeah no child,but hey here's my number if you start feeling symptoms" she nod i already knew the truth but i was more infuriated at how she let him touch her and took his number.

A/N:so jealous smh and also this one is a little cringe to me but lmk what you guys think