1

I run through the woods as I'm trying to get away from him my breathing picks up and as I run my legs begins to hurt but I keep running until I get away from him

I hear his screams behind me "Camilla you can run but you can't hide" I begin to cry as my tears blocks my view of seeing i fall over a log I try to get up as fast as I could but he catches me.

I'm screwed I hit his back as hard as I can but he doesn't put me down "put me down you bastard" he laughed it was filled with evil intentions and I could tell.

I just wanted to get away from here and away from him forever but he  finds me every time I don't know why but that's when I found out his secrets.

He's apart of the mafia I figured that out on my own so he tells me he's going to a meeting I thought it was the perfect time to escape so i buttered him up.

I walked up to him slowly "so what time are you going to be back so I can have you to myself" he chuckled I knew it was working "it should be around 2 a.m will you wait for me my love".

I nod my head as I kiss his lips he leaves out I watched out the window to make sure he leave all the way before I escape I waited 15 minutes.

Perfect I slide the window open silently so it wouldn't alarm the guard outside my door I slide out crawling down the ladder that was attached to the house.

It's almost like he wanted me to escape I walked out quietly making sure the motions lights didn't come on I did it, I ran as fast as I could ,I ran as far as I could until the house was out of view and I walked some more mile until I reached a cabin I knocked on the door.

A girl answered "hello can I help you" I look around I was scared obviously "I've been kidnapped and I escape please I beg of you let me in before he finds me".

She lets me in she sit me down wrapping a blanket around me I tell her what happened a guy comes around the corner it was his old guard.

I shake my head "please don't tell him I'm here Chase he will kill me" his sister looks at me "he will never get you" I begin to cry tears of joy that I escaped from him.

They say we will leave the next morning to Canada I was going somewhere other then there.

A/n:so how did you all like the first chapter?