9

My heart was changing and I felt it,how it beat when I was around her I went on like this for day I guess I want to be the perfect person for her so she wouldn't leave

We've been sleeping in the same room for some day now so I just walks in she on the bed sleeping peacefully I walked over to the bed laying down gently not trying to wake her.

I gently rubbed her her hair off her face "hey love I wanted to let you know that i really love you ,sorry for killing them and for making you feel so much pain mentally, physically, emotionally so if you would give me a chance I would love that".

I see a tear roll down her face I wipe it away she sits up "you really mean that" I nod my head "yeah I want to be better for you I'm try to better for you something in my heart wants to change" she cups my face.

We make eye contact "can i ask you something" I nod my head yes "why keep me here locked up not allowing me to meet new people" I had to tell her or she going to think it a joke which it was.

I sigh "I was afraid you would stopped loving me if you went out there everyone I've ever loved has left me so I was afraid you would leave to" she kissed me.

She wiped the tears away on her face "hey if you would've gave me the chance to explore I wouldn't have left you. I never will leave,when I was with Chase I felt happy but not the happiness you use to cause me" I smiled.

So she was never leaving my side and I did all that torturing for nothing I hugged her "I'm sorry I'm sorry for everything the pain I've caused you everything please accept me" she hugged me back.

I'm going try to make a change for her to keep her in my life but that was all part of the plan to really fuck with her mind to keep her in my arm.

She thought she could fool me with the tedious lies but know this love I will be your one and only love whether you like it or not we are forever.

I would mentally,physically,and emotionally mess with her to know that she will only satisfy me and only me no other man will have her love and I will make sure of it.

A/N:Atp they're both playing each other