8

I go upstairs taking my clothes off getting into the warm shower letting the water wash away my sorrows but they quickly came back

As I'm getting out the shower I see Tristian standing there I scream "what the hell is you doing in here" I go sit on the toilet I open the box of tampons.

I see him standing there so I decided to tease him as I slide the tampon in I moan "fuck" tilting my head back I earn a groan from him as I stand up sliding my panties up.

I put my shirt on walking pass him to be stop "god you made me hard just now" I smiled to myself knowing it work that I have somewhat control over him.

As he press up against me my nipples get hard fuck he has a affect on me he sees and pinched them i squirm "stop for a moment" my cramps kicked in.

It felt like my knees was finna give out so i hold on to him "can you just get me some water and the pain killers out the bag" I rest my head up against the wall.

He comes back I take them getting off the floor going over to my bed "do you want me to lay with you" it almost felt as if he was trying to make up for what he did.

I nod my head the bed dips in I lay up on his chest it felt so warm that I snuggled closer to him but it wasn't enough so I laid on top of him feeling at peace.

I listen to his heart beat it make me fall asleep which is soon followed by me being shaken awake "what the hell" it was Tristian he brought me breakfast.

I sit up smiling up at him I can tell he was really trying to make up but what's with the change of heart "thank" he walks out but I stop him "why".

He tilts his head in confusion "why what love" I shake my not wanting to ruin the moment "never mind thank you for the breakfast".

I watch as he walks away closing the door was this a trick he's pulling or is he actually trying to make up for trying to make up for the pain he caused me.

I thought about that the whole time I was eating I guess there's hope for him after all.

A/N: I wonder is he playing with her feelings or what