6

I burn the house with the bodies in it taking her back to the house she been missing from for a year I lay her down in the bed

She peaceful when she's not angry or sad or annoyed I leave the room going to the room I had my men work on I walked in i decided i will give her punishment but it won't be extreme .

I loved her i truly did but hate to see her leave me it makes me feel alone she makes my world whole ,her smile,her smartness,her laugh but from here on out I will try to be good for her.

But for now she will get the punishment she deserves it not long she comes out the room "Tristian come here please" I walked up to her "yes are you ready to punish" she shake her head "no".

I walk closer to her she looks embarrassed by something "spit it out love" she sigh "I need tampons" she said it so fast I couldn't hear her "come again love you spoke to fast".

She looks the other way "I need tampons I'm on my period so can we go get some" I laughed because she thought  this whole plan through but she was wrong.

She then grabs me pulling me to the bed showing me the evidence "how do I know it not from a bruise on you" she sigh pulling her clothes down showing me the blood in her panties.

Pulling them back up "now you believe me" walk up to her towering over her "if you pull something love I will kill you" she laughed at me "you wouldn't kill me because you would then have no one" she leaves out.

But she was completely right I wouldn't kill her it would hurt me so bad then seeing her be dead then with someone else.

We leave driving to the store "so how long do this bleeding last would?, you need a doctor?. where does it comes from?" I get a sigh from beside me "5 days sometimes 6" we make it to the store.

She get out for some reason she waits for me "what's wrong love"she nods "I need your jacket" I look at her confused as in to why she needs mine and she has one on.

"Why do you need my jacket" I ask as I take the jacket off as she wraps it around her waist "so the blood won't show on my pants".