24

As we're walking to the car I admire her beauty that I never fail to recognize the way here hair flows in the wind her tanned skin her brown eyes and pink plump lips

We make it to the car and gets in and drive off "I'll give you the rest of my pregnancy to do better about yourself if you fail to do so i will leave you" I smiled knowing she ain't going to leave me "okay I will do better" she nods "also we need to move out the woods it feels like someone is watching my every move" I nod.

I have a house in town so we'll move there tomorrow I look over to see her sleeping I just keep driving I see her sweating so I turn the air on "p-please don't hurt him I will do anything" she begins to say in her sleep I wonder what she's dreaming about.

As I look at her for a spilt second I see tears on her face so I wake her up "hey ,hey wake up cami" she wake up shaking looking around "hey breathe in hold and let it out" she finally calms down.

I pulled into the driveway rushing to her side opening the door helping her out "you okay you were crying in your sleep" she nod.

I unlock the door walking in with her sitting her on the couch going back to lock the door and going back to her side "we'll move tomorrow okay" she nods I turn the tv going into the kitchen to fix her some water walking back into the living room to see her standing there.

I rush over to her "hey let's sit back down ,right here" she turns to me "he said that he'll come at the crack of dawn" I was confused "who cami who said that" she tilts her head "why Kingsley of course he said he'll save me" I had to take her to the doctor I better one.

I get her jacket putting it on and grabbing my key taking her to the car.

I get in starting the car "he said I don't need another doctor" i was scared to be honest so I just start driving "it's okay baby I'm going to get you better okay" for the rest of the ride i tried to keep her talking so I wouldn't lose her.

We make it to the doctor that take two day to get to ,I get out getting her out walking to the entrance "Kingsley said he would help me with my kids" I nod walking into the hospital it's the same doctor that came to my car "hey she needs help she been talking out of her mind just help her please" he takes us to the back.

She goes to sleep and we step out the room "so what's wrong with her" I get my phone out letting him hear the conversation she and I was talking about in the car ,the video soon ends "so do you know who Kingsley is do he or she has a relation to her" I shake my head.

We look at her she resting "she gave me a second chance but I really don't deserve it but I love her you know" I chuckled a bit "we where moving into town tomorrow I can tell she was happy I was happy and I was going to make her the most happiest girl there is" a tear slide down my face.

I see she raised up she looks over at us I walk into the room "hey you okay" it like she's there but she's not "Kingsley is a doctor too" just as I was about to respond the doctor walks in "hey do Kingsley have a last name" she nod.

A/N:who is this mysterious Kingsley