95 | break ins & births

WHO WOULDNT be upset if their childhood stuffed animal went missing?

that's right, no one.

so that is why stephanie cole sat in her bed looking at her fingers with a sad sigh.

"tommy, this isn't a fun game." she looks around.

"come on jokes over." her voice was heard as she walks around the room.

grabbing ahold of her binoculars she placed them on her eyes peeking out on the new neighbors house.

their seven year old girls room was right in front of her so she had full access.

peeking at the filled box space she gasps.

a brown teddy bear lays on her bed.

"that little skank!" stevie screams running to chris's room.

"yo- what's up?" he asks seeing the look of urgency on her face.

"you know the new neighbors." she frantically asks grabbing a ski mask.

"yeah, heard they're from texas sounds like they might be-" he's cut off when she slaps his face.

"their bitch of a daughter stole tommy." stevie grabs his shoulders.

"the six year old one?" he rubs his cheek.

"yes!" stevie wears his black hoodie.

"how do you know?" chris questions.

"i saw him! i saw him with my own two eyes!" she screams tripling while trying to put on the black sweatpants.

"stevie? stevie what're you doing!" he asks as the girl runs to his window which gave him a view of the house.

"i'm breaking in." she says dramatically wearing the ski mask.

"uh no, what the fuck! no your-" he was cut off once more.

"look it looks like their doing some kind of southern thing where they do i don't know." she pointed to the family with cakes in their hands.

"no, no, no their coming to greet us." chris grabs his hair.

"perfect!" she jumps.

"stall them while i break in!" stevie runs out the door.

"stall them what!" but it was too late she was already gone and the doorbell was already ringing.

"hi there!" a very pregnant woman greets with two kids, a husband and a grandmother.

"hi." chris gulps.

"my name is marjorie carson, this is my daughter kristy my son marshall, my husband jon, and my mother harriet." she points to the people who smile as much as she does, but not the grandmother.

"well uh hi." he grins but his eyes trained to stevie who looked like she was trying to get in through the doggy door.

"what's your name?" the little girl asks.

"me oh i'm uh i'm chris." the teen nods.

"chris what?" the boy asks rudely.

"oh chris sturniolo." christopher shook.

"well chris, we're-" marjorie was cut off.

"i'm heading off home!" the grandmother yells in a southern accent.

"sorry my mom has an upset tummy." she nods.

"i do." the woman speaks turning around to walk off.

"no! you cant leave!" chris rubs after her making the rest of her family stay at the doorstep with their cupcakes on the floor.