Even though it made me seem like a fool, I just kept crying because I was so effing emotional, but the fact that he was here made me happy. I definitely could benefit from his help. Being in this house alone was driving me insane. It was big for no reason. I hate it. When Yoongi and I lived together, our home was never this big; it was just right. Even after he passed away, I never felt as lonely as I did in our house; in contrast, in this one, I feel so empty and all by myself.

*****

"Hey, how was your day?" The question was posed by Jungkook as I looked at him through the phone as he massaged his eyes; while he seemed to have just woken up, his eyelids were puffy, indicating that he had not received nearly enough sleep. This isn't unexpected, considering how intensely he concentrated on his work and how little sleep he presumably got.

"It was fine."

I didn't have much to say to him. I only answered his calls to avoid him calling me multiple times.

"Did you eat?"

"I did."

"I saw Hoseok stop by today; did you guys do anything?"

He was aware of it since he diligently monitors the home's alarm system. So frustrating.

"No. We talked."

"I see, well-"

"Oh, he helped me shower, which I was extremely grateful for."

There was some shuffle with the camera's view as he moved around until he came back into view. I was confused as to what he was doing.

"He assisted you with your shower? Did I understand that correctly?"

"That's correct. It's hard for me to shower on my own, so he offered to help me today-"

"You never told me it's hard for you to shower alone."

"Did you think it was easy?"

He let out a long sigh and continued, "I never said it was. On the other hand, you ought to have informed me of this. It is preferable for me to assist you with your shower than for Hoseok to do so. That is not something I feel comfortable with. I don't appreciate hearing this."

Who gives a fuck what you appreciate?

"So, you want to give me long-distance showers? Although I am aware that technological progress has been made, I do not remember it having made that much progress. If you want to help me with my showering, you need to be present for that to happen. Something you are not!

Considering you aren't around very often, Jungkook, it worries me that this could be the case when I finally have them. I am aware that the only thing on your mind is ensuring that you have an heir, but for the love of God, at least act as you care." I was so frustrated and angry that I couldn't stop the tears from falling out of my eyes.

"I will call back soon. There is an incoming call, and I must answer it. Also, do not assume I am not listening. We will discuss this more when I return next week."

"Don't call me!" How dare he? I disconnected the call. It blows my mind that he opted to answer another call instead of listening to what I had to say when we were in the midst of a conversation. He is the kind of person who really needs to remain single.

I tossed my phone aside and headed for my laptop as soon as possible. I needed something to do to get my emotions under control. I had made a checklist for each of my babies, and I was now going through it to ensure I had everything necessary for them. It was a lot of work, and I hadn't even begun working too much on their room, but I was getting more concerned that it wouldn't be completed by the time they arrived. I was having a debate with myself as to whether or not I wanted to move their room from the upper floor to the lower floor. They should be placed in the room next to his home office, if only it was a bit bigger. Although I think I can have some construction done and make the space wider.