Chapter Four

Seokjin's Pov:

My emotional well-being has taken a significant hit during the last two weeks. Everything that I hadn't planned on happening did, in fact, take place. The experience felt like I had been punched in the stomach, and then immediately after that, I was given permission to go on an unlimited shopping spree. However, because of the pain of getting punched, I had completely forgotten about my gift to go on an unlimited shopping spree.

It is a very painful realization to me that my husband will not be the father of our child. I went ahead and became pregnant because I really wanted to keep a piece of him with me, but obviously, that is not going to be possible anymore. It pains me to think that my child will not have his smile or eyes; they won't have any likeness to him. That hurts a lot more than I'm even able to put into words.

Although it was all the doctor's fault, I couldn't help but feel responsible. I had the feeling that I could have done more to ensure that they were utilizing the sperm of my husband. I let Yoongi down and our marriage and my commitments to him.

Now, here I was, pregnant with the child of a billionaire, and although there were many elements of it that had a certain allure to it, it didn't take away the pain like I imagined it would. This child was not my husband's, and I wanted it to be.

I was well aware that my husband's parents would assume that I had done this on purpose. They have never stopped badmouthing me. Yoongi and I would not get married if they had their way; they opposed our union from the beginning. Thank goodness my husband did not give them the power to make that decision. Simply put, the fact that he loved me was the only thing that was important to him.

Naturally, my parents were going to point out to me once again how incorrect my thinking was. They did not encourage me to have a kid alone. It seemed like people would point the finger at me no matter where I turned.

I decided that I was going to concentrate on myself and my baby. Even though this was a mistake, I will focus on the benefits. I had done some research on this individual named Jeon Jungkook. He was a prominent businessman in the country. Definitely married, but it seems like they're headed for the divorce court. It's sad.

Yoongi and I had never even entertained the idea of getting a divorce. We fought with each other very seldom. Even if we did, I argued with myself. He was never someone who sought out conflict, and in every other way, he exemplified perfection as a husband to me. Together, he and I were perfect. It's quite unlikely that I'll ever meet someone else who compares to him.

I heave a sigh of exhaustion as I turn over in bed and pull the blankets back over my shoulders. Following a delay of two weeks, I ultimately made the decision to meet with the persistent individual. He lacked patience and could not get that I needed time to process my feelings and concentrate on my health and well-being.

There were many things I didn't understand about him, and one of those things was how he could have been married for ten years yet not have any children. Despite this, he showed up at my house as soon as he learned that his sperm had unintentionally been used to impregnate me. I was instantly curious whether or not infertility had a role in the dissolution of his marriage.

There were many images of them together on the internet, but they did not look like a couple when together. His spouse was pretty gorgeous. It seemed more likely that they were acquaintances than lovers. It was sad to look at. Love should be at the center of every marriage.

People, notably his parents, were under the impression that I had married Yoongi for his wealth, which was a widespread misperception. On the other hand, that was not the case. Yes, I dated Yoongi because he was in a better financial position than most people. In the same way, I think that maintaining mental, emotional, and physical health is crucial. I also think that having a healthy financial position is quite crucial.