Chapter Fifteen

Seokjin's Pov:

"I want a divorce!"

Quickly placing his hand on my shoulder, Hoseok asked me, "Has it been that bad?"

"He continues returning the things that I buy! Who does that? He modified the terms of the agreement without consulting me on the matter. Work is the most important thing in his life, beyond anything else. He is gone on a trip every other day at the moment. I am worn out, and both my back and my feet are giving me pain. What I am able to consume is restricted. I feel confined to my house and unable to drive; my stomach is taking up so much room.

Nothing I try on now fits me. I have no choice but to live in sweats and t-shirts. It's not even close to being me, Hoseok! I am losing it." Through the tears streaming down my face, I tried to express to Hoseok that it had been a lot for me. My life has been an absolute living hell for the last two months.

"Seokjin, I am sorry this has been what you are experiencing. Despite this, I don't believe you're interested in getting a divorce. I am aware that things are different for you with this marriage, but there is a reason why you chose to be married in the first place. I suppose you are feeling this way because of your hormones, and I can't even begin to fathom how difficult it must have been for you to be pregnant with five. It's possible that you should just remain at home and try not to do too much until you have them."

When I placed my head down on the handle of the couch, I realized that none of this was acceptable. I don't know why. I felt stuck. While he was free to come and go as he liked, I was so exhausted all the time that I could hardly make it down the stairs without pausing for a breath.

"The doctor doesn't want me to travel anywhere either. Said I was high risk or some other nonsense along those lines. I solemnly pledge that this will be the first and last time I get pregnant in my whole life. I dislike it. I don't get how you can have four? You made it look fucking easy. This is horrible! And that asshole doesn't understand. He is all about work and work and thinks face timing me is something that I give a shit about. I get why his husband cheated on him. Did I tell you he kissed me? Fucking asshole!"

As he continued to look at me, Hoseok gave me a little nod. I believe that he is becoming worn down by the fact that I keep repeating the same thing over and over again. I couldn't talk to anybody else about it besides him and Jimin since there was nobody else I could talk to. However, I would rather air my frustrations to Hoseok. I don't believe Jimin said anything when I vented because I think he was afraid of Jungkook, although I didn't know why. Jungkook was no one for him to be afraid of.

"I did not have all of them at the same time. My opinion is that it is more challenging since you are dealing with five at the same time. If the doctor tells you, you have a high risk, you should pay attention to what they say. I know your desire to return to the person you were a few months ago, but you will have to put that plan on hold for the time being. Also, be prepared to accept the possibility that your body may never be like what it was before-"

"I beg you, please don't bring it up. Even looking in the mirror makes me sick. The piercings in my hips had to be taken out. I can't see my feet, and it's hard to take a shower. I needed to get a shower chair for the bathtub, and I must say that having one has come in handy and makes showering a lot easier. I now shower once daily, and I don't care anymore."

When Hoseok stood up, he said to me, "You are still gorgeous; don't let your pregnancy pull you down to this point. I know this is challenging for you, but you have to remember that this is something incredible you have always wanted. There is nothing beautiful that comes easy. You are going to be ecstatic that you persisted through this. Now, if you haven't already showered today, please come and let me help you in doing so. I apologize that I haven't come here as often as I should have. It has been challenging, but I promise to visit here more often and help you."