Book Three: Chapter 04

The giant demon tossed his board sword to the ground. From his back, he pulled out a long black whip. He unrolled it and slapped the tip to the groun. His whip snapped loudly like a shotgun. "This will make you beg for mercy!"

John aimed his mini-gun. "Sorry, but I don't beg for mercy."

Torgek laughed and swung his whip toward John. The whip flew like a lightning bolt.

John held up his mini-gun arm as the whip wrapped around it. 

Torgek pulled the whip back, yanking John into the air. While the cyborg werewolf flew over the ground, the demon twirled his body, swinging John around and around.

John’s head went dizzy as the world whirled around him. All except Torgek, standing in the blurry center, laughing.

After the whip slipped off his mechanic arm, John flew straight into the wall. His body rattled with shocking pain from his back, hitting the wall. He landed on all-fours and spat out blood. 

His bones cracked, but they will heal up fast. The demon cannot kill him without silver, but the pain was still pain. 

John got up, just in the nick of time when Torgek charged toward him. He leaped from the wall, and Torgek's charge attack missed. 

Behind the demon, John blasted his plasma mini-gun at the demon's back. But his blue energy bolts bounced off the demon's armor. His weapon should burn through anything!

Torgek turned around and laughed. “Your weapon is useless against my anti-energy suit!”

John growled and morphed his gun back into his arm. "Then I will go primal on your ass!"

He sprung his metal claws out from his fingertips, and extra claws on his metal toes. Strong enough to cut through any metal like cheese. If they don't work, at least he should try slicing the demon's exposed flesh.

John howled at the red sky and took the charge. Running from left to right, he kept dodging the whip until he reached Torgek. He jumped and grabbed onto the demon's breastplate.

Before his jaws reached the demon's neck, Torgek blasted flames toward the wolf from his mouth.

John immediately dropped to the ground as soon as the demon's flaming breath almost touched his snort. He padded himself, making sure nothing else was on fire.

Torgek grinned after the smoke left his lips. "You almost had me."

John rose and cracked his shoulders. "You need a breath mint or something?"

Torgek rolled up his whip. "No, but your ass needs more whipping!"

Either the demon didn't understand what a breath mint was or did not care. He raised his whip and swung it again. 

John didn't move. He waited until the whip reached toward him. Then he grabbed the whip and pulled it back.

Torgek growled and yanked the whip back harder. So hard, John flew toward him.

John released the whip and slashed Torgek's face. He landed as the demon cried with his hands on his face.

Soon, Torgek lowered his hands and turned around, glaring at John. The red claw marks stretched across his face through his left empty eye socket. He only has one glowing yellow eye.

"Now you made me-FUCKING ANGRY!!!" Torgek raised his whip over his head. This time, he swung it above like a helicopter.

Red electric balls rained down from the spinning whip toward John. Whatever magic the demon was projecting, it sure as hell will hurt John.