» 00

Hello! This is Ishu! Welcome y'all.

I know I disappeared into void, but I was just having fun with Kdramas. And I watched "Tail of the nine tailed" for Lee Dong Wook ofc, but ended up falling head over heels for Kim Beom's Lee Rang (who won't fall for him?)

And the end, it... It hurt me so much and I'm still not over it. I watched rom coms like Touch Your Heart and Business Proposal after it yet I'm not able to get over Tale of the nine tailed.

So I just had to type down something to calm my heart.

And so, here I present my fanfiction on "Tale of the nine tailed",

"In Another Life."

And the story is the same of the show but there's an additional character (my OC, the female protagonist against Lee Rang), Park Hyejin.

Park Hyejin is also a Nine Tailed Fox, aka "Kumiho/Gumiho" like Lee Rang, Lee Yeon, ShinJoo and Ki Yuri.

And Park Hyejin was saved by Lee Yeon from being harrassed by some Human Hunters. Since then, she was like his one of his loyals like ShinJoo. By profession, she is assistant veterinarian of ShinJoo, who is a renowned veterinarian.

This starts from episode 15s end, but the story would be my own so it will not be a difficulty to understand what is happening.

I'll add some scenes from episode 16 but they'll be altered to fit the ff.
____________________________________

C H A R A C T E R S

Lee Yeon

---> Nine tailed fox

---> Nine tailed fox. 1000 years old. A former Mountain God. Now works for the Afterlife Immigration Office, and punishes the non human beings who bring chaos to the human world.

Lee Rang