Pain shot through her body as he punched her in the stomach with his other hand. Attempting to kick him was proven futile as well when he revealed his stand. It looked like a giant golden robot, with silver whirring gears and electricity. "Mister Roboto! Take care of her.."

Lifting up a sparking hand, Mister Roboto attempted to chop the poor girl in half. Managing to barely avoid the attack, she hightailed it out of the stand's range. Running into a random room, [Y/N] barricaded the door with a chair and against the cold metal surface, her chest heaving with every breath.

"Fuck wait, metal conducts electricity, right?" Jumping away from the door quickly she barely missed an attack from the electric stand, but in doing so she accidentally cut her arm on a stray nail.. "Holy shit.. That was close."

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR YOU STUPID WOMAN! I'LL KILL ALL OF YOUR TEAM MATES IF YOU DON'T." One of the guys jeered. Breathing out a loud sigh, she put her face close to the door so they could all hear what she was about to say. "You know... you bastards can't get rid of me that easily? My stand may be weak.. But I'm perfectly capable of beating your asses.. My team is strong too, and they're probably looking for you as well.."

"Too bad, we already took care of the little kid and your poor excuse of a leader. The blonde that we left is currently raging like some wild animal."

Her eyes widened as the man described what he had supposedly done. "That's a lie. You couldn't have defeated them that easily in the time that I escaped. You also just threatened to kill them as well, right? Poor excuse for a scare tactic." Her eyes hardened as she pulled open the cover for the vent and crawled in. The door busted open as the enemies prepared to attack, but she wasn't there. "The vent! It's made out of metal!

By the time they realized though, she was already out and into another room. Attempting to summon DC, [Y/N] paused when she didn't appear. Looking around she almost screamed when a shell of her stand remained. It looked charred almost. "Wait.. why am I not damaged?" Looking at her arms, she realized that they were fine, but- something was wrong. Something was different.

"Turn around, [Y/N]" A feminine voice spoke from behind her. A crystal like scraping sound could be heard. Slowly craning her head to look behind her, she stepped back at the sight of another stand.

It stood tall like the Eiffel Tower, and it carried itself with an elegance that is envied by most. Its entire body was made of light pink glass, and it looked like it was filled with a sparkly pink liquid. Silver eyes looked down upon the [H/C] haired girl, and she felt somewhat at ease when looking at the statue-like stand. Pearly white locks cascaded down, shimmering in the light. It looked... magical, to say the least.

"Who the hell are you? What did you do to my stand?"

"Oh dear [Y/N]... I am your stand. You simply have evolved as a person, and in turn I have evolved as well. Your abilities have strengthened."

"Wait, wait, wait. You can talk now?" The pink stand only cracked her neck in response, the pink liquid sloshing inside like a stormy sea.

"You have new abilities." Nodding her head, [Y/N] responded, "Yeah, but you can tal-" "You have new abilities."

"What are they-" "You have new abilities." Suddenly, footsteps could be heard racing toward her position, and in a state of panic, [Y/N] dove under the nearest shelf which was split in half. "What are your new abilities? Tell me you fucking idiot!" She whisper-yelled, not wanting to get caught. The stand had dematerialized already, but those words sent a singular hand out of her own, touching the rusty shelf. In an instant, it looked brand new, almost like it came fresh out of the factory.

"I can now revert things back to an older version and back. In biotic organisms, the range is limited to three years, but in nonliving items, the range is limited to five."

"THERE! CHECK THAT SHELF!"

"It seems like I have not thought this through. They are suspicious of our shelf." Reverting the shelf back to its original state, DC dragged [Y/N] out from under. The guy with the black tar stand attempted to attack, but he was soon crushed by the shelf returning to its brand new state. Blood spurted out of his mouth as he screamed in agony, his teammates panicking as their friend got killed in front of them.

"An.. Antonio...!" Electric bitch screamed before bringing out his stand, thoroughly pissed at the fact that his friend was killed.

"Fuck.. I need to get out." Running away as fast as she possibly could, [Y/N] finally escaped to the room they were originally in. Her stand spoke up, "If this 'Antonio' guy's stand was the one that supposedly defeated Bucciarati and Narancia, then the effect may have worn off by now." Her suspicions were confirmed when she caught a glimpse of an orange bandana on the floor.

Running over to Narancia [Y/N] could hear commotion coming from the distance where she escaped from the enemy. Craning her neck to listen a 'Ari Ari Ari' could be made out. "Bucciarati finally got to them, heh." Bending down to check for any damage the raven-haired teen's eyes shot open, but he relaxed noticably when he realized it was only her.

Materializing her new stand's form she reverted Narancia to a previous state - one hour ago to be specific.

"You good? We should meet up with Fugo and Bucciarati, quick."

"Yeah... about that.. Fugo is freaking out right now." Right after he spoke an enraged screech could be heard in the distance as well. What a coincidence.

-

A/N: here's to not procrastinating beeeches